Klipsch R-40SA Atmos Speakers in Walnut £649 – Enhance your home theater system with the incredible, overhead sound effects of the Klipsch RP-500SA Dolby Atmos® speaker. By leveraging Klipsch proprietary horn-loaded controlled directivity technology, the RP-500SA bounces sound off the ceiling to create an astonishing, immersive listening experience. The RP-500SA can also be utilized as an on-wall elevation or surround speaker via its easy-to-use keyhole mounting system – delivering the perfect angle for enhanced sound effects.
- 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeters with Hybrid Tractrix® Horns
- 5.25″ Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Switchable Crossover Setting for Dolby Atmos or Surround Sound
- Keyhole Mounting for On-Wall Elevation/Surround Sound
- Premium Scratch Resistant Finish
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Sold as pair
Enhance your home theater system with the incredible, overhead sound effects of the Klipsch RP-500SA Dolby Atmos® speaker. By leveraging Klipsch proprietary horn-loaded controlled directivity technology, the RP-500SA bounces sound off the ceiling to create an astonishing, immersive listening experience. The RP-500SA can also be utilized as an on-wall elevation or surround speaker via its easy-to-use keyhole mounting system – delivering the perfect angle for enhanced sound effects.
The Most Versatile Surround Speaker Available
The RP-500SA can be used as an up-firing immersive speaker for Dolby Atmos Technology, a height speaker or a rear surround model all with the flip of a switch. Immersive sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, with these Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers. Add to any monitor or tower speaker or use as surround speakers for a hemisphere of rich, detailed sound.
Dolby Atmos Certified Elevation Speaker
Tested and approved by Dolby labs to faithfully reproduce Dolby Atmos Elevation effects with power, accuracy, and detail – for a cinematic listening experience unlike any other.
The RP-500SA features a switchable crossover that changes between Atmos and Surround speaker modes, for optimized performance as a Dolby Atmos Elevation speaker or a wall mounted side or rear surround
90° x 90° Silicon Composite Hybrid Tractrix Horn
Horn loading maximizes efficiently and increases detail while focusing high frequencies towards the listening area. Proprietary Tractrix® geometry provides the most efficient transfer of high frequency waves into the listening area. The phase plug and compressed molded silicon face ensure smooth frequency response. When combined, the cleanest, most natural sound possible is created.
Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Titanium Diaphragm
The exclusive Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of previous Reference lines, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
Vented Tweeter Design
The new vented tweeter housing reduces standing waves that create unwanted harmonics, resulting in enhanced detail and clarity in high frequency reproduction.
Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers
A signature feature on the Reference Premiere series, Cerametallic™ woofers are exceptionally rigid and lightweight for minimal distortion and maximum efficiency. When paired with the Tractrix horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides the highest speaker efficiency in its class.
Furniture Grade Materials and Finishes
Finishes include ebony vinyl and walnut vinyl. Both ebony and walnut models boast satin painted baffles with a scratch resistant finish.
Strong, Flexible, Removable Grille
Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
- Frequency Response: Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specifications
- Sensitivity: Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specifications
- Power Handling (Cont/Peak):75W / 300W
- Nominal Impedance:8Ω Compatible
- Crossover Frequency: Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specifications
- High Frequency Driver:1″ Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Expanded Tractrix® Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: Quad 4″ Cerametallic™ Cone Woofers with Faraday rings
- Enclosure Material: MDF (Internally braced)
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Inputs: Single Binding Posts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.7 x 17.3 x 32.0cm
- Weight: 4.35kg
- Finishes:Walnut vinyl
- Included Accessories:Rubber Feet (8), Dolby Atmos jumpers (2) for use with Reference Premiere floorstanding speakers