Klipsch R-51PM Speakers £599 – The R-51PM powered speakers are designed to connect to any virtually source without the need for an A/V receiver. These powered speaker deliver room-filling sound and incredible acoustics without needing much space.
- Simple set up
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Integrated phono pre-amp
- Ultra low noise amplifiers
- Full featured IR remote
- Digital optical, analog RCA and USB inputs
- 120W Total System Power (140W Peak)
- 1” aluminium diaphragm compression driver
- 90° x 90° square Tractrix® horn
- 5.25” copper spun magnetically shielded IMG woofer
- Sold as pair
Sound That Packs a Punch
A truly powerful, small form-factor music monster packed with Klipsch acoustics with integrated power and Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Designed for Simple Set Up with your Turntable,TV, Computer or Wireless Device
With an integrated phono pre-amp, Bluetooth® wireless technology, digital optical, analog RCA and USB inputs, your R-51PM is the best performing, most versatile monitor on the planet.
Dynamic Bass EQ
As the human ear perceives frequencies differently with variations in output, the R-51PM will dynamically match the ear’s ability to hear lower frequencies. Typically, only available with audio/video receivers, dynamic volume is a first for Klipsch powered monitors. What you get is powerful bass whether the listening volume is low, cranked up or somewhere in between.
High Efficiency Amplification
Forget the expense, clutter and hassle of an external A/V receiver. The R-51PM monitors incorporate individual ultra-low noise amplifiers custom designed to maximize system performance and eliminate the need for external amplification.
Full Featured IR Remote
Allows easy access to system features like dedicated source selection, track controls, and play/pause.
Add a subwoofer to enhance for even more bass
- System Description:Powered Monitor (pair)
- Frequency Response:68Hz – 21kHz
- Dynamic Bass Extension: 49Hz @ 35% Volume
- Max Output:107.3 dB
- Total System Power:120W Total System Power (140W Peak) 60W per channel cont. @ <%1 THD
- High Frequency Driver:1” (2.5cm) Aluminium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 90° square Tractrix® horn
- Low Frequency Driver:5.25” (13.3cm) copper spun magnetically shielded IMG woofer
- Crossover Frequency:1663 Hz (Passive)
- Enclosure Material:MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
- Inputs: Bluetooth® wireless technology ,Phono/Line analog (with switch and ground screw terminal) ,3.5mm analog mini jack ,USB digital and Optical digital
- Outputs: Single RCA line level output for connection to subwoofer
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 24.8 x 14.9 x 19.1cm
- Weight: 10.6kg
- Finish: Black
- Voltage: 100V-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply with region specific power cords
- Accessories: Remote control (with 2 x AAA batteries) ,4M speaker wire with soldered tips ,2M power cord (region specific) ,2M USB Type A to Type B cable ,Rubber