Klipsch R-40SA Atmos Speakers £499 – Immersive sound comes alive from all directions (including overhead!) with these Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers. Add them to any monitor or tower speaker or use as surround speakers for a hemisphere of rich, detailed sound.
- 1″ Aluminium LTS tweeters
- 90×90 Square Tractrix Horns
- 4″ Spun-Copper TCP Woofers
- Dolby Atmos® enabled
- Easy Dolby Atmos connection to the R-800F and R-600F
- Stylish aesthetic with absolute durability
- Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
Take your Movies and Music to New Heights
Immersive sound comes alive from all directions (including overhead!) with these Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers. Add them to any monitor or tower speaker or use as surround speakers for a hemisphere of rich, detailed sound.
All New 90° X 90° Tractrix Horn
Our exclusiveTractrix® horn technology delivers the power, detail and emotion of the live music experience with the cleanest, most natural sound possible. The increased outer horn dimensions allow for directivity control over a larger bandwidth of frequencies, resulting in improved high frequency directivity and a more accurate sound stage.
Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Aluminum Tweeter with Kapton Suspension
The exclusiveLinear Travel Suspension (LTS) minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances. Aluminium is an extremely light and rigid material used in the tweeter assembly to provide high efficiency and improve resolution and detail. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of Klipsch speakers, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
Spun-Copper Thermoformed Crystaline Polymer (TCP) Woofers
Utilizing trickle-down technology from Klipsch’s highly acclaimed Reference Premiere series, the TCP woofers have steeper angling of the cones for a smoother response and improved accuracy and transparency. The additional ribbing increases the overall rigidity for less cone breakup at higher frequencies.
Sleek, Modern Appearance
Hidden fasteners, edge-to-edge horn, and low-profile magnetic grilles give the speakers a polished, modern appearance.
MDF Cabinet with Scratch-Resistant, Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
Stylish aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
High Quality Cabinet Design
Reinforced 3/4” MDF construction with an all-new bracing design reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy.
Jumper wires are included in the box for an easy Dolby Atmos connection to the R-800F and R-600F floorstanding speakers.
- Frequency Response:Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specifications
- Sensitivity:Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specifications
- Power Handling (Cont/Peak):50W/100W
- Nominal Impedance:8 ohms Compatible
- Crossover Frequency:4,400 Hz
- High Frequency Driver:1” Aluminium LTS tweeter mated to a 90 x 90 square Tractrix® Horn
- Low Frequency Driver:4″ spun-copper TCP woofers
- Enclosure Material:MDF
- Enclosure Type: Acoustic Suspension
- Inputs: Single Gold Plated Binding Posts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 178 x 146 x 298mm
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Finishes:Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
- Accessories:Rubber Feet (4)R-40SA