KEF LS50 Wireless II Titanium Grey £2 499
Listen to the amazing sense of depth and clarity at our store – please ask for a demonstration
. . . . . . save £300 off our list price . . . . .
The Ultimate Wireless HiFi Speakers
LS50 Wireless II is more than a high-performance loudspeaker; it’s the perfect all-in-one speaker system, streaming from any source thanks to wireless compatibility with AirPlay 2, Chromecast and more, plus wired connections for your TV, games console and turntable. Great sound, no strings attached.
All the music, all the time
Play all major music services and supports all major audio formats Wireless both from source and between the speakers
Comprehensive applications and connectivity
Performance, most accurate, immersive sound
- Metamaterial Absorption Technology for pure, natural sound
- 12th generation Uni-Q with MAT for exceptional acoustic accuracy
- Music Integrity Engine for rich, full-bodied sound
- System power: LF 280W class D, HF 100W class A/B, Max. SPL: 108dB
- Optimised cabinet design for best acoustic performance
- Available in 4 finishes
- Attention to every detail
- With mounting inserts to secure on KEF S2 Floor Stand (available as separate item)
Listen and believe
Really great loudspeakers simply melt away, leaving you with just the music. A pristine voice, perfectly rendered layers of instruments you can lose yourself in, sound so clear it’s as though the artist is there with you. This is what great loudspeakers with the best technology deliver.
Design by Simon Davies and KEF Industrial Design Team
Simon Davies led the KEF Industrial Design Team from 2000 through to 2018. He was responsible for key product designs including LS50 and LS50 Wireless, The Reference and R Series. Since 2018, Simon has acted as a design consultant for KEF, and continues to work very closely with the KEF Industrial Design Team.
Simplicity meets Sophistication
The beauty of the LS50 Meta is its effortless combination of simplicity and elegance. It is easy to set up and use, yet offers sophisticated sound fit for audiophiles through inspired audio engineering and the Uni-Q driver.
Plug and Play
An incredible listening experience is easy as plugging in. Simply connect both LS50 Wireless II speakers to a power source and connect an audio source to enjoy high quality sound that music deserves.
Interior Design Friendly
With only two speaker enclosures, LS50 Wireless IIs blends easily into the home without the clutter. Available in three sharp colours, Titanium Grey; Carbon Black; Mineral White and Royal Blue Limited Edition the right colour combination to match the home is easy to find.
Adjust how the LS50 Wireless II sounds using a selectable EQ tuned to compensate for different mounting scenarios, creating more options for placement and positioning. Regardless of placement, Uni-Q technology disperses sound evenly for total listening enjoyment.
- Model: LS50 Wireless II
- Frequency range (-6dB) measured at 85dB/1m :40Hz – 47kHz *Depends on EQ settings
- Frequency response (±3dB) measured at 85dB/1m:45Hz – 28kHz *Depends on EQ settings
- Amplifier output power (per speaker) LF: 280W, HF: 100W
- Amplifier class (per speaker): LF: Class D, HF: Class AB
- Max SPL measured at 1m: 108 dB
- Power consumption: 200W (operating power)
- Power input: 100 – 240VAC 50/60Hz
- HDMI eARC
- TOSLINK Optical
- Digital Coaxial
- Analog 3.5mm Auxiliary
- USB Type A (service)
- RJ45 Ethernet (network)
- RJ45 Ethernet (interspeaker)
- USB Type A (service)
RJ45 Ethernet (interspeaker)
- LS50 Wireless II (with Chosen Colour)
- Remote control
- Interspeaker Cable
- Power cord
- Quick Start Guide, Warranty
- *Contents and colour vary by region