Klipsch Flat Panel System 1 £2399 – Exceptionally slim profile speakers that generate all the intricacy, spaciousness and dynamic range of conventional speakers
Cinema package components:
Klipsch RP-140D Wall Speaker:
- Slim On-Wall Solution
- Reference Premiere Horn Loaded Acoustic Technology
- Horizontal and Vertical Mounting Options
- Single 1” Titanium Dome Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) tweeter
- Dual 3.5″ Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Dual 4-Way Keyholes for secure on-wall mounting
- Magnetic Wrap-Around Grille
- Included glass base for table-top mounting
- Matte Black Painted Finish
Modern Look. Legendary Sound
The Reference Premiere Designer On-Wall family brings the dynamic, detailed, powerful sound of the Reference Premiere box speakers to a slim, on-wall solution. The matte finish helps it blend more seamlessly with contemporary interiors and electronics, making it a great sounding, great looking solution in a high performance home theater or media room where floor space is at a premium.
90×90 Tractrix Horn
The Tractrix® horn geometry helps to improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. It also focuses the high frequency sounds towards the listening area, for the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Titanium Tweeter
The same tweeter used in the Reference Premiere box line, a Linear Travel Suspension maximizes dynamics for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofer
Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
Wrap-Around Magnetic Grille
Front grill attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
Table Mount Included
Dual four-way keyholes allows for easy, tight-to-the-wall mounting either vertically or horizontally, while the included glass base provides a luxurious, modern table-top or bookshelf option.
Klipsch R-100SW Subwoofer:
Spun-copper IMG Woofer
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion to give you the deepest, cleanest bass possible.
The built-in, all-digital amplifier of the R-100SW subwoofer delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy reproduction – thus providing maximum output, detail, and power that fills your home.
The R-100SW subwoofer gain, low pass crossover and phase controls ensure the low-frequency tones blend with other speakers and establish the ideal level of bass for your room.
Line level/LFE RCA inputs provide maximum compatibility with standard home theater receivers.
High Quality Cabinet Design
Reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy – giving you the ultimate listening experience that’s built to last.
Exposed fasteners, low profile magnetic grilles and a scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl give the R-100SW subwoofer a polished, modern appearance that perfectly accents our entire Reference series speakers.
Klipsch R-100SW Features:
- 10″ Front-Firing Spun-Copper IMG Woofer
- All-Digital Amplifier with 300 Watts Peak Power
- Volume, Low Pass Crossover and Phase Control
- Line Level/LFE RCA Inputs for Maximum Receiver Compatibility
- Dimensions: 14.5″ x 12.5″ x 16.4″
- Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
Klipsch R-100SW Technical Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 29Hz-120Hz +/-3dB
- Maximum Acoustic Output:116dB
- Amplifier:All digital
- Amplifier Power:200W / 400W
- Amplifier Features:Volume, Low-pass, 0/180 phase, Auto Power On
- Drive Components:12” high excursion spun-copper IMG woofer
- Enclosure Material:MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex via rear-firing port
- Inputs: Line level/LFE RCA jacks
- Height: 16.5″ (419 mm)
- Width: 14″ (356 mm)
- Depth: 19.2″ (488 mm)
- Weight: 35 lbs (14.1 kg)
- Finishes: Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
Klipsch RP-140D Technical Specifications:
- Frequency Response:69-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity:91 dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Power Handling (Cont/Peak): 50W/200W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Crossover Frequency: 2200Hz
- High Frequency Driver: 1″ (2.54cm) Titanium Dome LTS Tweeter with 90°x90° Tractrix Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: 3.5” (8.89cm) Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- Enclosure Material: ABS
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Inputs: Single Binding Posts
- Height: 12″ (30.48 cm)
- Width: 6″ (15.24 cm)
- Depth: 2.4″ (6.10 cm)
- Weight: 3.75 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Finish: Matte Black Paint
- Built From: 2017