KEF R Series R6 Meta Centre Speaker £1600- Featuring the same 12th generation Uni-Q® driver array with MAT™ as the R Series stereo models for perfect tonal matching, and two powerful 6.5’’ hybrid aluminium bass drivers, the R6 Meta delivers an immersive listening experience that brings movies vividly to life. It is highly versatile and can be used in an LCR (Left-Centre-Right) configuration.
. . . . . Listen to the amazing sense of depth and clarity at our new store – please ask for a demonstration
An icon born from The Reference
A suite of class-leading technological innovations drawn from The Reference for exceptional acoustic performance
Metamaterial Absorption Technology
Absorbs 99% of unwanted sound for pure and natural sound.
True bass definition
Hybrid aluminium bass drivers with greater driver excursion for tight, deep, controlled bass.
12th generation Uni-Q®
Acts as a single point source to enlarge the ‘sweet spot’ and disperse sound more evenly.
Home theatre made versatile
With a choice of matching home theatre models to pair with, the stage is set for an immersive movie experience.
With 1801 precision-cut holes for each driver, performance is ensured even when the drivers are covered.
What is in the box:
- 1 unit of R6 Meta loudspeaker
- 1 piece of microfiber grille
- Rubber feet
- User manual and warranty information
- Design: Three-way closed box
- Driver Units
Uni-Q Driver Array:
HF: 25 mm (1 in.) vented aluminium dome with MAT
MF: 125 mm (5 in.) aluminium cone
LF: 2 x 165 mm (6.5 in.) hybrid aluminium cone
- Weight: 17.8 kg (39.2 lbs.)
- Dimension (HxWxD): 200 x 625 x 339 mm (7.9 x 24.6 x 13.3 in)
- Sensitivity:(2.83V/1m): 88dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 500Hz, 2.4kHz
- Frequency Range: 55 Hz – 50 kHz
- Typical In-Room Bass response: 40Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response:65Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Harmonic Distortion:<1% 65 Hz and above
<0.5% 93 Hz – 20 kHz
- Maximum Output:111dB
- Amplifier Power:15-250W (recommended)
- Nominal Impedance:4 Ω (min. 3.2 Ω)
- Finishes: Black Gloss / White Gloss / Walnut