KEF R Series R3 Stereo Pair £1900- R3 Meta redefines bookshelf speakers’ performance. Sharing the same drivers as the range-topping R11 Meta, the R3 Meta is a true three-way design. It has a 12th generation Uni-Q® driver array with MAT™ and a powerful 6.5” hybrid aluminium bass driver that pushes performance to new extremes.
. . . . . Listen to the amazing sense of depth and clarity at our new store – please ask for a demonstration
An icon born from The Reference
A suite of class-leading technological innovations drawn from The Reference for exceptional acoustic performance
Metamaterial Absorption Technology
Absorbs 99% of unwanted sound for pure and natural sound.
True bass definition
Hybrid aluminium bass drivers with greater driver excursion for tight, deep, controlled bass.
12th generation Uni-Q®
Acts as a single point source to enlarge the ‘sweet spot’ and disperse sound more evenly.
Home theatre made versatile
With a choice of matching home theatre models to pair with, the stage is set for an immersive movie experience.
With 1801 precision-cut holes for each driver, performance is ensured even when the drivers are covered.
What is in the box:
- 1 pair of R3 Meta loudspeakers
- 1 pair of microfiber grilles
- Rubber feet
- Port bungs
- User manual and warranty information
Stereo Pair : R3 (x2)
- Design: Three-way bass reflex
- Driver Units
Uni-Q Driver Array:
HF: 25 mm (1 in.) vented aluminium dome with MAT
MF: 125 mm (5 in.) aluminium cone
LF: 165 mm (6.5 in.) hybrid aluminium cone
- Weight: 12.4 kg (27.3 lbs.)
- Dimension (HxWxD): 422 x 200 x 336 mm (16.6 x 7.9 x 13.2 in)
- Sensitivity:(2.83V/1m): 87dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 420Hz, 2.3kHz
- Frequency Range: 58 Hz – 50 kHz
- Typical In-Room Bass response: 30Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response:58Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Harmonic Distortion:<1% 75 Hz and above
<0.5% 90 Hz – 20 kHz
- Maximum Output:110dB
- Amplifier Power:15-180W (recommended)
- Nominal Impedance:4 Ω (min. 3.2 Ω)
- Finishes: Black Gloss / White Gloss / Walnut