Optoma ML750e Ultra Mobile LED Projector £499 Palm sized Projector smaller to fit in the palm of your hand, true portability for the business and traveller. Ships with a 2 year warranty.
Optoma ML750e Projector includes:
- Great for Gaming, Movies and PC-free presentations
- MHL support, HDMI connectivity, Built in speaker, 3D Ready
- Built in media play and optional wireless presentations
- Compact & Lightweight <0.4kg
- MicroSD card slot allows for memory expansion up to 16 GB
- Project large widescreen images of up to 70″ diagonal
- LED light source lasts over 20,000 hours while producing excellent color
- Full assortment of I/O ports, including USB, VGA, HDMI and video, allow for easy connection to most analogue or digital devices
Introducing the all new ML750e ultra-compact portable LED projector. Easily transportable between your home and office, this tiny projector weights less than 0.4kg and comes with a convenient carry bag. Watch HD movies, play video games or even present that winning presentation, the ML750e has everything you need to impress your audience.
Packed full of features the ML750e incorporates a media player, native office viewer and built-in speaker. Project without a laptop using the built-in memory, a microSD card slot, USB connection. Easily connect and display from a mobile or table device using MHL connectivity to play a game on a big screen, view business files, photos, videos or to just listen to music.
Using the latest “Lamp-free” technology for exceptional colour fidelity, reliability and longevity, the Optoma LED ultra – compact portable projector is your perfect entertainment and business partner.
Insert the micro SD card straight from your phone or camera to instantly share memories with small or large groups, without the need for extra cables. Alternatively leave a slideshow with audio running in the background before kicking off a meeting, to whet your audiences’ appetite and stimulate discussion.
Presentation and Documents
With native support for Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF files, you can simply save your work onto the ML750e internal memory, a microSD card* or USB memory stick* and you are ready to go.
Media Player and Native Office Viewer
Play videos, photos, Microsoft Office & Adobe PDF files directly from the internal memory, a microSD card or USB stick and view them directly on the projector without the need to connect the projector to a laptop, PC or DVD player.
Sit back after a long day to enjoy your favourite movies…the ML750e directly supports the most popular video and music file formats and being both HD-Ready and LED, you can also be sure of vibrant colours, depth, and clarity that will not disappoint.
Present from your phone or tablet using the free App: EZ View. Available for both Android and iOS devices, EZ View gives you the freedom to wirelessly share and present documents, photos, videos and your devices camera turning it into a document camera. Creating a more connected and collaborative experience for everyone.
Instantly connect and display presentation material wirelessly from a PC, Mac or mobile device using the optional mini Wi-Fi dongle which connects discreetly to the USB port on your ML750e, bringing you seamless wireless connectivity in a highly portable package. Enjoy big-screen presentations streamed to your projector, cable-free.
Weighing less than 0.4kg, the ML750e is ultra light and compact. Coupled with the included carry case make it ideal for presentations on the go.
Easy Connectivity – MHL
Easily connect to a laptop, PC, games console or DVD player with HDMI. The ML750e is also MHL compatible, this allows you to connect your MHL enabled mobile device with a single cable solution† allowing you to mirror your devices screen. Ideal for streaming movies and viewing files and photos stored on your mobile device.
Using the inherent speed of DLP® technology, Optoma 3D Ready projectors can output video and images at an astonishing rate of 120Hz, allowing you to show full screen, full colour, stereoscopic 3D. Useful for both professionals and educators alike, the ML750e brings both teaching and design to a whole new level of immersion and excitement.
Useful for both professionals and educators alike, the ML750e brings both teaching and design to a whole new level of immersion and excitement.
Using the benefits of LED technology, the ML750e LED projector uses individual Red, Green and Blue LED modules to create the projected image without the need for a colour wheel. LEDs increase efficiency and have an increased lamp life up to 20,000 hours. Saving you both time and money; while leaving you certain that your projector will be fully operational for many years to come
Bright, Vibrant Images
The ML750e produces bright, vibrant images with deeper saturation, bursting with life. This is due to the exceptional colour fidelity created by LED technology; In many situations the perceived brightness of an LED projector can be up to twice the brightness of an equivalent lamp-based projector.
Quickly setup and pack up with instant power On/Off. LED technology allows the projector to be a full brightness in seconds.
Built-in digital signage function. Perfect for digital signage applications such as advertising and museum demos.
What’s in the Box
This package includes the Optoma ML750e projector, power supply, I/O cable, remote control and carrying bag.
- Single 0.45” WXGA DMD Chip DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Native Resolution: HD (1280 x800) / WXGA
- Contrast Ratio : 10 000:1
- Brightness(ANSI): 700 lm
- Native 16:10 Apsect Ratio, 16:9/4:3 compatible
- Lamp : LED (RGB) 20 000hrs
- Audio : 1W Speaker
- Projection Distance: 0.55 – 3.23 metres
- Picture Size (Diagonal) 0.43 – 2.54m (17″ – 100″) Diagonal 16:10
- Standard Lens Throw Ratio: 1.5: 1
- Projection Lens: F/2.00; f=14.95mm, Fixed
- Keystone Correction: +-40 degrees vertical
- Memory: 1.5GB internal; microSD slot supports up to 32GB SDHC
- Video File playback: MKV/AVI/MP4/WMV/MOV/MPG/MPEG
- Audio File playback: MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC
- Office Viewer Format: Adobe PDF/Word 97,2000,2002,2003,2007,2010/ Excel 97,2000,2002,2003,2007,2010, Office XP
- MS Powerpoint 2000,2002,2003,2007,2010, Office XP
- Remote Control Projection Method: Front
- Operating Noise/Eco Mode: 30dB/ 0dB
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz; Power Consumption: 65W/ 0.5W Standby
- Standard Accessories: AC Power Supply, Universal I/O cable,Remote Control, Carry Bag
|x1||–||–||3.5mm Out||micro USB||VGA||–||–|