Celexon Screen Home Cinema Tab Tension 100 inch 2.54m Electric Wide Screen £699 – White Casing 16:9 with remote control, with black edge frame and adjustable brackets
We have developed our celexon Home Cinema Tension screen for all home cinema lovers. We paid special attention to functional components and useful features, as well as to an elegant design, the use of high-quality materials and an outstanding price / performance ratio.
We have equipped the new HomeCinema Electric Tension with a fiberglass fabric optimized for high-definition content. Full-HD or 4k content is displayed as intended by your projector.
This ensures particularly long-term use – unlike with pure PVC cloths, our fiberglass backing is significantly more temperature-stable (please note the enclosed instructions). In addition, it has the fire protection certifications M1 & B1, is equipped with an anti-mould coating and has an antistatic effect.
A very homogeneous and detailed image reproduction with a wide viewing angle makes our projection surface (of the “TYPE D” = diffuse reflecting) the ultimate choice for all living room cinemas. The gain of 0.9 (according to DIN1945-4) is deliberately chosen “neutral”, so that colour values are not distorted (as occurs with higher-gain fabrics) and optimum contrast values can be achieved for matt-white fabrics; The picture appears homogeneous and in all its cinematic brilliance.
The dimensionally stable shaft effectively prevents horizontal banding in addition to the heavy weighting rod. The lateral tension system ensures optimum flatness and effectively prevents “dog-ears” in the projection area. Adjustment screws can be found on the caps of the weighting rod allowing you to retighten the Tension system should it have lost some of its tension after a few years.
Our HomeCinema Electric screen Tension – MWHT is supplied with extensive accessories, and “out of the box” offers various control methods:
- Remotely control via enclosed radio or infrared remote control.
- Automated by trigger cable – You control your screen easily and conveniently via the trigger output of your projector.
- Integration via RS232 protocol or potential-free contacts – For control via media controls
- Visible projection surface: 220 x 124 cm (100″)
- Format 16:9
- 4k capable, PVC coated fiberglass backed fabric with fine surface structure
- Projection cloth type: D (diffuse reflective), matt white (matt-white = MWHT)
- Gain factor of 0.9, viewing angle 150 °
- 5cm black borders for fatigue-free viewing
- 30cm black drop at the top – adapted to the format
- Black back minimizes possible light from behind
- Tension rope system effective against “dog-ears” in the projection area
- Integrated adjustment screws in the weighting bar for tailoring the tension rope system as needed
- Dimensionally stable shaft with large diameter for optimum flatness and freedom from stripes
- White aluminium case in elegant design, with white side caps
- Wall / ceiling mounting bracket, flexibly positionable
- Intelligent side-cap with integrated control unit with a variety of control options
- Quiet, high-torque tubular motor: durable and smooth running
- Case dimensions: 257 x 9.7 x 12.1 cm, 18.3 kg (WxDxH)
- Certifications: ROHS, REACH, CE – 2014/53 / EU, DIN 4102-1 (fire protection B1)
The extruded aluminium housing in a shapely “drop design” fits elegantly with modern living environments. It is painted white including white end caps and white weighted bar. Its discreet design does not disturb the living environment, especially when retracted.
The HomeCinema Tension – MWHT is safe, easy and quick to install. The aluminium tube is attached with two flexibly positionable mounting brackets, which are suitable for ceiling or wall mounting. The mounting brackets can be freely positioned along the housing based on the on-site requirements. Alternatively, the screen can also be “suspended” by means of enclosed ring eyelets to e.g. Chains (not included).
- celexon HomeCinema Tension Electric Screen – MWHT
- Fabric with fiberglass base, type D (diffuse reflective), matt white
- Power cable 3m in white (already pre-wired) left-side
- Radio (RF) remote control (including batteries)
- Infrared (IR) remote control (including batteries)
- 5m trigger cable
- Wireless Trigger
- IR receiver eye
- Wall / ceiling mounting bracket
- Instructions & Screen usage notes
Control possibilities of the screen
- Radio receiver integrated + separate infrared eye with associated remote control
- Trigger connection: 3V-12V, with matching trigger cable
- 2x RJ12 cable for standalone cabling and RJ12 connection (RS232 protocol) for e.g. RTI, Crestron, Control4 etc.
- Potential-free contacts via RJ12, controllable via relay
|Screen Material||Glass Fibre White Matte|
|Viewing Size mm||2200 x 1240|
|Diagonal Viewing inch mm||100″ (2540) mm|
|Black border R/L mm||76|
|Black border Top mm||257|
|Black border bottom mm||97|
|Case Dimensions inc. bracket||2570 x97 x121|
|Carton Size||2600 x 173 x 168|