Klipsch R-121SW 12 inch Active Subwoofer £649
New Tech/Cleaner Bass
Revamped spun-copper thermoformed crystalline polymer woofers make the latest Reference subwoofers exceptionally light while providing low frequency response, minimal cone breakup, and degradation-free distortion.
The built-in, all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction, ensuring maximum efficiency for best-in-class output, detail, and power.
The high-performance 12″ driver provides deep bass and flexible room placement.
Highly Durable & Versatile Cabinet Design
A stylish aesthetic with unrivaled durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor, Reference Subwoofers feature:
- Reinforced ¾” MDF construction
- All-new bracing design for reduced vibration
- Front-mounted LED power indicator
- Low-profile grille for acoustic transparency
Low Pass Crossover and Phase Control
Ensures the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones blend with other Klipsch speakers and establish your ideal level of bass.
Reference subwoofers are compatible with your home theater receiver, no matter the make and model
- Frequency Response: 28Hz-120Hz
- Maximum Acoustic Output:118dB
- Amplifier:All digital
- Amplifier Power:200W / 400W
- Amplifier Features:Volume, Low-pass, 0/180 phase, Auto Power On
- Drive Components:12″ high excursion spun-copper TCP woofer
- Enclosure Material:MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex via rear-firing port
- Inputs: Line level/LFE RCA jacks
- Height: 14.57″ (370 mm)
- Width: 14.02″ (356 mm)
- Depth: 19.7″ (500 mm)
- Weight: 35 lbs (16.0 kg)
- Finishes: Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl