MusicCast VINYL 500 Turntable in Black £499
. . . . . . save £100 off our list price . . . . .
MusicCast VINYL 500
A step into the future with a tribute to the past. Meet our game-changing wireless turntable designed for a new generation of audiophiles. Featuring MusicCast multi-room capabilities, share the joy of your record collection in any room.
- Wirelessly connect to any MusicCast device for seamless listening
- Straight tonearm contributes to sound transparency and openness
- Belt drive turntable
- Music streaming services built-in
- Wi-Fi built-in including support for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
Love Vinyl but Hate Cables?
Giving an ‘old-school’ medium a modern spin, wirelessly connect the MusicCast VINYL 500 turntable to your MusicCast speakers and other devices to enjoy your record collection without all the cables.
Effortless Set Up, Seamless Compatibility
Connect to your existing amp (with or without a phono stage) or simply add the MusicCast VINYL 500 to your existing MusicCast setup.
The choice is yours.
The MusicCast VINYL 500 introduces much more than playback of vinyl to your system with music streaming services, AirPlay® and Bluetooth® built in.
*Streaming service availability varies by region and may change or be discontinued without notice.
A Musical Home
Leave the room and let your music follow. Featuring MusicCast multi-room technology, share and listen to your record collection throughout the house.
Stream your vinyl collection to a range of MusicCast devices – everything from speakers to sound bars. The MusicCast VINYL 500 is packed with cutting-edge technology and features that take music listening to the next level.
＊For more details, please visit MusicCast special page
There’s an App for That
Take control of all your listening needs with intuitive access to all your playlists in different rooms through the sophisticated yet user-friendly design of the MusicCast app.
Turn your listening experience on its head. Meet the MusicCast VINYL 500.
Meticulously designed to ensure the most faithful reproduction of sound – the way music was made to be heard – the MusicCast VINYL 500 features a straight tonearm for an open sound as well as a belt-drive motor to minimise noise caused by vibrations. Minimalistic Design
Don’t let its sleek look fool you – the MusicCast VINYL 500 features an array of sophisticated features without taking up space.
With both form and function in mind, its compatible design is built to suit all interior aesthetics and tastes.
Voice control completes the picture when it comes to the turntable of the future.
Connect to Amazon Alexa for an effortless, hands-free dimension to your music library exploration.
*Availability of voice command control via Amazon Alexa varies by region
Specifications and Features:
- Network Section
- File Format:MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz / 16-bit, ALAC: up to 96 kHz / 24-bit, FLAC / WAV / AIFF: up to 192 kHz / 24-bit, DSD: up to 11.2 MHz
- Wi-Fi: Yes (2.4Ghz/5Ghz)
- Version/Profile: Ver. 4.2 / A2DP, AVRCP
- Audio Codec: SBC, AAC
- Maximum Communication Range: 10 m / 32.8 ft. 10 in. (without interferene)
- Drive Method: Belt Drive
- Motor: DC Motor
- Rotation Speed:33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
- Rotation Speed Variation:±2%
- Wow And Flutter:0.2%
- Platter:Aluminium die-cast (Diameter 30 cm)
- Output Level: 450 mV (-7 dBV, with RIAA EQ, 1 kHz, 3.54 cm / sec), 2.5 mV ± 3 dBV (without RIAA EQ, 1 kHz, 3.54 cm / sec)
- Signal To Noise Ratio:67 dB or higher (A-weighted, 20 kHz, LPF)
- Tonearm: Static balance straight tonearm
- Effective Arm Length: 223.5mm
- Overhang: 19mm
- Stylus Pressure Adjustment Range: 0.4g
- Acceptable Cartridge Weight:15.5-19 g (including headshell)
- Cartridge Type: MM type
- Output Voltage: 2.5 mV (1 kHz, 3.54 cm / sec)
- Stylus Pressure: 3.5 ± 0.5 g
- Cartridge Weight:5.0 ± 0.3 g
- Cartridge Height: 17.0 ± 0.7 mm
- Head-shell Weight: 10 g (including screws, nuts and wires)
- Output Terminal: RCA: 2 (PHONO, LINE)
- Output Level: 2.0 ± 0.3 V (1 kHz, 0 dB, Fs 44.1 kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: [IHF-A network] 110 dB or higher (Infinity zero, Fs 44.1 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB or higher (1 kHz, -60 dB, Fs 44.1 kHz)
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.003 % or lower (1 kHz, 0 dB, Fs 44.1 kHz)
- Frequency Response: Fs 44.1 kHz; 2 Hz to 20 kHz (+0 / -3 dB), Fs 48 kHz; 2 Hz to 24 kHz (+0 / -3 dB), Fs 96 kHz; 2 Hz to 48 kHz (+0 / -3 dB), Fs 192 kHz; 2 Hz to 96 kHz (+0 / -6 dB)
- Power Consumption: 6W
- Eco-Standby (reference date): 0.3W
- Standby Power Consumption: 1.4 W (Network standby ON, Bluetooth® standby OFF, Wired), 1.8 W (Network standby ON, Bluetooth standby ON/OFF, Wi-Fi), 1.6 W (Network standby ON, Bluetooth standby ON, Wired)
- Dimension (W×H×D):450 x 136 x 368 mm; 17-3/4” x 5-3/8” x 14-1/2”
- Weight: 5.7 kg; 12.6 lbs.