Optoma PK201 Pico Pocket Projector£199.99.Palm sized Projector smaller than a smartphone, true portability for the business and traveler. Ships with a 1 year warranty.
Buy this Pico Projector in Store and Online for only £199.99 . . . . a saving of £200.00
Optoma PK201 Pico Projector includes:
Optoma PK201 Pico Projector
Optoma 1 Year Warranty
- Truly portable - palm-sized, lightweight, and rechargeable
- MicroSD card slot allows for memory expansion up to 16 GB
- Project large widescreen images of up to 70" diagonal
- LED light source lasts over 20,000 hours while producing excellent color
- Full assortment of I/O ports, including USB, VGA, HDMI and video, allow for easy connection to most analogue or digital devices
Optoma’s PK201 pocket projector addition to Pico Projectors takes on-the-go projection to the next level. Ideal for mobile business presentations or sharing entertainment with friends, the palm-sized PK201 performs powerfully with 20 lumens brightness and 16:9 WVGA widescreen resolution. The mini HDMI port provides carefree connectivity to your favorite devices. At home or on the road, the PK201 is sure to impress.
At a glance: Palm-Sized Versatile Performer
- Liberal memory: MicroSD card slot allows for memory expansion up to 32 GB
- Big picture: Project large widescreen images of up to 70"; diagonal
- Long life: LED light source lasts over 20,000 hours while producing excellent color
- Flexible: Full assortment of I/O ports, including USB, VGA, HDMI and video, allow for easy connection to most analogue or digital devices
Match Your Life with Optional Accessories
iPod kit – Share the fun from iPods, iPhones and iPads
Remote Control – Control presentations directly from the PK201 with a convenient IR remote
Mini HDMI cable—Easily connect to DVD players, Blu-Ray players, set top boxes and more
Female USB adapter – Project images and videos from USB flash drives
Pint-Sized and Powerful
With the look and feel of a full-sized projector in a miniature package, the Optoma PK201 pico projector unlocks content from a variety of sources, wherever you find yourself. The DLP projector, which slips comfortably into a pocket, produces images of up to 70 inches for sharing in small groups gathered in a normally lit room. The PK201 delivers crisp and saturated images and can be used with just about any video source, including portable media players, smart phones, laptops and more. This projector provides quality images that will please anyone who requires mobile display or wants to share media while on the move.
Control Your Experience
The PK201 integrates DLP and LED technology that allows for maximum image brightness while maintaining image detail. User controllable brightness settings extend battery life. In addition, the microSD card slot lets you share up to 32GB of images or videos from other sources quickly and easily.
Supporting a native widescreen resolution of 854x480, the PK201 allows you to create captivating projection performance from a variety of hi-res source devices and media files. Offering 20 lumens brightness, this projector delivers solid viewing in ambient light.
The PK201 offers LED-based projection rated at 20,000 hours of run time, cutting ownership costs with a light source that lasts a projector’s lifetime.
Leading the DLP Market in Europe
Optoma Technology is the leading manufacturer of Texas Instrument’s DLP projectors in Europe. TI’s DLP features multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen.
Optoma’s product line offers products designed to meet the needs of any kind of user, from mobile professionals, gamers and home theaters to much large theater installations. Designed and built to deliver reliability, usability and image quality, Optoma projectors help users get the most out of their digital content, encourage collaboration and communicate clearly and effectively. Optoma projectors are designed to provide the features that you need today and a path to grow into other capabilities as you need them.
Green by Design
As an Optoma ProJect Green projector, the PK201 has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to:
- Employ long-life materials and components
- Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards
- Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials
- Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials
What's in the Box
This package includes the Optoma PK201 projector, power adapter, rechargeable Li-Ion battery, male USB cable, standard A/V cable (RCA to Mini-Jack), universal to VGA cable and carrying bag.
See how your Optoma PK201 will fit into your living space with this Optoma Projector Calculator
- Native Resolution: HD (854 x480) / WXGA (1280 x800) with VGA / 1080i with HDMI
- Contrast Ratio : 2000:1
- Brightness(ANSI): 20 lm
- DLP BrilliantColour Technology
- Native 16:9 Apsect Ratio, 4:3 compatible
- Colour features - 100% PAL Colour Gamut
- Lamp : LED (RGB) 20 000hrs
- Battery : Li-ion Rechargeable (3.7V, 1410mAh)
- Battery Life: 90 mins
- Audio : 0.5W Speaker / Headphone Out
- Projection Distance (cm) 25.4 - 320.4 (10" - 126")
- Picture Size (Diagonal) (cm) 12.7 - 177.8 (5" - 70")
- Standard Lens Throw Ratio: 2.2: 1
- Video Input Signals: NTSC, PAL, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i)
- Data Input Signals: WXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, VESA, PC and Macintosh Compatible with included VGA adapter
- Memory : 28 MB internal; microSD slot supports up to 16 GB SDHC
- Video File Compatability: AVI, MOV, MP4, 3GP (Common video formats are converted using Optoma Pico Video Encoder*)
- Image File Compatability: JPEG, BMP (PowerPoint files are converted using Optoma Pico Video Encoder*)
- Remote Control Projection Method Front, Rear or Ceiling with Ceiling Mount
- Small Remote Control
- Operating Noise/Eco Mode: 0dB/ 0dB - No Moving Parts
- Power Source AC100-240V, 50 / 60Hz; Power Consumption: 10W/ 0W Standby
- Standard Accessories: Power Adapter, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, Male USB Cable,Standard A/V Cable (RCA to Mini-Jack), Universal to VGA Cable, Bag