Optoma HD29HST £779 Full HD Short Throw Projector. Go big! Bright short throw home entertainment projector with the HD29HST DLP Projector, integrated 10W speakers. Ships with a 2 year warranty.
. . . . . . save £20 off our list price . . . . .
Bring your movies and games to life with the Optoma HD29HST DLP 3D Projector
Optoma HD29HST Full HD Short Throw Projector includes:
Optoma HD29HST Full HD Short Throw Projector
Optoma 2 Year Warranty
Super-sized home cinema
- Lights on viewing – 4 000 ANSI lumens
- Short throw lens - 100" image from just over 1 metre away
- Lightning-fast gaming projector - Supports 1080p 120Hz with 8.4ms response time
- 4K UHD and HDR compatible
See how your Optoma HD29HST will fit into your living space with this Optoma Projector Calculator
Go big! Bright short throw home entertainment projector
Project a 100" image from just over a metre away with the bright HD29HST short throw projector.
Feel the action and experience every moment on the big screen for immersive gaming, live sports and movies.
Convenient and easy to set up this compact high brightness projector is ideal for well-lit environments so sports fans can enjoy live action with family or friends with the lights on. Boasting HDR and Amazing colour technology, it delivers accurate true-to-life colour reproduction for movie lovers. It also supports 1080p 120Hz for low input latency of 8.4ms – perfect for games that rely on rapid reactions.
An integrated speaker provides powerful sound and two HDMI inputs enable connection to multiple devices such as set-top boxes, games consoles and HDMI dongles. Weighing less than 2.5kg, you can take it round to a friend’s house with the optional carry bag for a sports event, movie night or games marathon anywhere with a flat surface.
With a short throw lens, you can project an impressive 100” image from just over a metre away. This allows you to place the projector closer to the wall, reducing shadows so you can present with ease.
Lights on viewing
This all-round home entertainment projector combines high brightness and vivid colours for vibrant, true-to-life visuals in well-lit environments - ideal for watching TV shows, sports and movies or gaming with family or friends any time of day.
Full HD 1080p
1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
Capable of receiving and displaying HDR meta data, Optoma HDR compatible projectors allow you to see far more detail and texture. Objects look more solid and life like and the extra detail creates a greater sense of depth. It’s like looking through a window.
Watch your movies, TV shows and play games with stunning colours in any environment. Optoma projectors provide reliable performance suitable for any content and environment. Our home projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 colour gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic colour exactly as the director intended. Or more saturated colours for a punchy looking image, great for gaming and animated movies.
Dynamic black technology
This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output, based on the brightness information of each frame; to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
Dual HDMI inputs
Play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen in the comfort of your own home. With dual HDMI inputs, you can easily connect to your games console, set-top box, laptop, PC, Blu-ray player or media streamer with a single cable. You can even turn it into a smart projector by connecting an HDMI dongle like the Google Chromecast™, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV™ or Roku® stick.
Enhanced gaming optimises your projector by reducing input lag to 8.40ms for lightning fast response times
Game mode optimises your projector for maximum contrast and vivid colours to capture every detail - leaving you time to focus on winning.
A built-in speaker offers excellent audio support and an easy setup without the need for costly external speakers
This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
Use the USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the "auto power off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Instantly stream Full 1080p and 3D content from a Blu-ray™ player, set-top box, games console or AV receiver to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables using the WHD200 (sold separately).
Convenient and easy to setup the bright and versatile HD29HST boasts amazing colour technology and conforms to Rec.709 delivering accurate true to life colour reproduction. This small projector is ideal for watching live sport, TV shows or movies any time of day on a big screen. You can even connect your games console and play games on it with its low input latency.
Weighing only 3 kg you can take it round to a friend’s house with the optional carry bag for a sports event, movie night or games marathon for the best big screen experience anywhere with a flat surface.
Long Lamp Life
The expected lifetime of a typical Optoma projector lamp is an impressive 10 000 hours Eco Mode; so if you watch a two hour movie every day, the lamp should last for almost 9 years.
- A lamp life of up to 10 000 hours ECO Mode saves lamp replacement costs and ensures long-term, dependable projector use.
- ECO (economy) mode extends lamp lifespan and reduces noise and power consumption.
- With the digital zoom and pan function, you can magnify details with ease and move the magnified image to a preferred location.
- A low 26 dBA noise level ensures clearly audible entertainment
For ultimate piece of mind a 2 year warranty is included that covers both the projector and the lamp (1500 hrs)
- Single 0.65” DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- 6-segment colour wheel
- Native Resolution: Full HD (1920 x1080)
- Contrast Ratio : 50 000:1
- Brightness (ANSI): 4 000 lm
- DLP BrilliantColour Technology
- Native 16:9 Apsect Ratio, 4:3 compatible
- Colour features - up to 1.07 billion with DeepColour source
- Lamp 240W: 6000 (Bright), 15000 (Dynamic), 10000 (Eco)
- Focal Length: 7.42 mm
- Projection Distance: 0.4m - 3.4m
- Picture Size: 0.92m ~ 7.82m (36.2" ~ 307.8") diagonal
- Standard Lens Zoom: 1.1x Manual
- Standard Lens Throw Ratio: 0.49:1
- Keystone Correction: Vertical +-40 degrees
- Video Input Signals: 1080P24/50/60, 1080i50/60, 720P50/60, 576P50, 480P60
- Data Input Signals: VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), XGA (1024x768), WXGA (1280x800), WXGA+ (1440x900), SXGA (1280x1024), SXGA (1400x1050), UXGA (1600x1200)
- Remote Control Projection Method Front, Rear or Ceiling with Ceiling Mount
- Small Remote Control
- Operating Noise/Eco Mode: 26dB
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 285W/ 200W (Eco)/ 0.10W Standby
|x1 v2.0/ x1 v1.4a
||mini USB x1