Optoma GT1080e £649 FullHD Short Throw 3D Projector.Bring 3D movies and 3D gaming home with the GT1080e 3D Ready DLP Projector, integrated 10W speakers. Ships with a 2 year warranty.
Ships with a 2 Year Warranty
Bring your movies and games to life with the Optoma GT1080e Short Throw DLP 3D Projector
Optoma GT1080e Full HD 3D Projector 3D includes:
Optoma GT1080e Short Throw Full HD 3D Projector
Optoma 2 Year Warranty
Super-sized home cinema
- Full HD 1080p and short throw lens – 100” image from just 1 metre
- Bright vivid colours – 2,800 ANSI lumens
- Dynamic black technology - 25,000:1 contrast ratio
- Easy connectivity - 2x HDMI and MHL support with built-in 10W speaker
See how your Optoma GT1080e will fit into your living space with this Optoma Projector Calculator
Create a super-sized 100-inch image with the GT1080e positioned just over a metre from the screen or wall. This portable Full HD 1080p projector is ideal for playing action-packed games or watching TV shows, sports and movies.
With a built-in speaker and two HDMI inputs the GT1080e is easy to setup and use. Turn it into a smart projector by connecting your smartphone or tablet using MHL; now you can play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
Short Throw Projection
With a short-throw lens, this projector can produce large screen sizes from a short distance. This means you can get a 100 inch image, with the projector placed just over a metre away from the screen or wall.
Full HD 1080p
1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images
Gaming Mode optimises your projector for lightning response times, maximum contrast and vivid colours to capture every detail - leaving you time to focus on winning.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output, based on the brightness information of each frame; to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
For vibrant, natural looking images, Optoma projectors incorporate BrilliantColor™ multi-colour processing technology.
Enjoy dazzling colours for years to come; guaranteed by Optoma for five years’ consistent performance.
Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker. Built-in speakers provide exceptional sound quality and are easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
HDMI link lets you to turn on and off two or more HDMI-CEC capable devices using a single remote control.
Long Lamp Life
The expected lifetime of a typical Optoma projector lamp is an impressive 6500 hours; so if you watch a two hour movie every day, the lamp should last for almost 9 years.
Stream Full 1080p 3D content to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables, the WHD200 (sold separately) allows you to connect a Blu-ray player, set-top box, gaming console or AV receiver instantly.
- A lamp life of up to 6 500 hours saves lamp replacement costs and ensures long-term, dependable projector use.
- ECO (economy) mode extends lamp lifespan and reduces noise and power consumption.
- With the digital zoom and pan function, you can magnify details with ease and move the magnified image to a preferred location.
- A low 26 dBA noise level ensures clearly audible entertainment
For ultimate piece of mind a 3 year warranty is included that covers both the projector and the lamp (1500 hrs)
- Single 0.65” DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- 6-segment colour wheel
- Native Resolution: Full HD (1920 x1080)
- Contrast Ratio : 25 000:1
- Brightness(ANSI): 2 800 lm
- DLP BrilliantColour Technology
- Native 16:9 Apsect Ratio, 4:3 compatible
- Colour features - up to 1.07 billion with DeepColour source (HDMI v1.4a)
- Lamp 190W: 233W/5000h (Bright mode); 193W/6500h (ECO Mode)
- Projection Lens: F/2.8; f=7.42mm, Fixed Zoom
- Projection Distance: 0.5 - 3.35 metres
- Picture Size: 1.15 - 7.67m (45.3" - 300") Diagonal 16:9
- Standard Lens Zoom: Fixed
- Standard Lens Throw Ratio: 0.49 :1
- Keystone Correction: Vertical +-40 degrees
- Video Input Signals: 1080P24/50/60, 1080i50/60, 720P50/60, 576P50, 480P60
- Data Input Signals: VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), XGA (1024x768), WXGA (1280x800), WXGA+ (1440x900), SXGA (1280x1024), SXGA (1400x1050), UXGA (1600x1200)
- Remote Control Projection Method Front, Rear or Ceiling with Ceiling Mount
- Small Remote Control
- Operating Noise/Eco Mode: 26dB
- Power Source: AC100-240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 233W/ 193W (Eco) / 0.5W Standby
|x2 each v1.4a
||mini USB x1