Elite Spectrum 125HBK 125 inch Electric Wide Screen - White Casing 16:9 with remote control, with black edge frame and adjustable brackets
• MaxWhite 1.1 Gain Screen Material is durable and easy to clean
• 160 degree wide viewing angle for commercial and residential presentations
• Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
• Black masking enhances picture contrast
Casing and Installation
• Durable metal casing
• Suitable for wall/ceiling installations
• Ships fully assembled with 3-prong power connection ready to Plug & Play
• Synchronized Motor is silent, energy efficient and enhances product longevity
• Infrared remote and wall switch
• Internal IR/RF low voltage receivers
• 3 way wall switch
• 5-12 volt trigger synchronizes with projector
• Optional RF, In-Wall up/down switch and 5-12V controls available
The Spectrum Series has 4 inches (100 mm) of top masking to complement the side and bottom borders. This provides a professional effect by properly framing your projected image.
Standard Internal Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) Receivers for optional RF remote provide total control while maintaining the streamlined simplicity of this product.
For added durability and enhanced product appearance, the Elite Spectrum Series uses an all-steel casing construction including the end caps.
The Spectrum Series has various control options that work in conjunction with its Low Voltage Controller (LVC). Its 5-12 Volt trigger port uses a standard RJ45 connection and synchronizes the screen’s drop and rise with your projector’s power cycle. The optional wall box kit can be installed as an external wall-mounted control or use the extended IR “EYE” receiver for recessed ceiling installations.
Elite Screens MaxWhite screen material is the most popular screen material for today’s projectors. It is easy to clean and durable for daily use.
With the 1.1 gain and 160° wide viewing angle, it is suitable for most applications from commercial to home theater presentations.
Screen material comes with standard black backing to eliminate light penetration while its textured projection surface helps to eliminate moiré or “hot spotting”.
||Glass Fibre White Matte
|Viewing Size mm
||2769 x 1557
|Diagonal Viewing inch mm
|| 125" (3175) mm
|Black border R/L mm
|Black border Top mm
|Black border bottom mm
|Case Dimensions inc. bracket
||3048 x80 x93
|| 3200 x 173 x 168