ThemeScene HD82 £499 Full HD DLP Home Cinema Projector – FREE SPARE LAMP.The HD82 transforms any movie into a truly astounding cinematic experience. Ships with a 1 year warranty.
. . . . . . save £1 000 off our list price . . . . .
Themescene HD82 Home Cinema Projector (bundled with a spare lamp worth £360)
Exceptional Full HD 1080P image quality
Excellent placement flexibility – PureShift & wide zoom range
Superb motion performance using PureMotion processing
1300 lumens and a 20,000:1 contrast ratio with Dynamic Black
2x HDMI (v1.3) Inputs
Whisper quiet operation
ISF Certified Calibration Controls, with Day and Night modes
The astonishing HD82 Full HD projector brings to your home a paradigm shift; a truly astounding cinematic experience.
New revolutionary PureEngine technologies combine to create the clearest and sharpest ever 1080P images with the purest, deepest colours, even with the highest speed action pictures; enhanced by our stunning new motion control processing.
Easy to install with Pureshift and zoom there is absolutely no routine maintenance and because Optoma are the projector experts, we guarantee that the vibrant colours will be just as incredible after five years as they are out of the box.
The PureEngine contains the finest collection of signal processing technologies expertly blended to enhance the image on the screen whilst maintaining the purity of the original image.
Pure technologies included in the HD82: PureMotion, PureShift, Pure Colour and PureDetail.
PureMotion technology ensures you see all the detail in fast moving sequences. Traditional projection systems often suffer from “motion blur” or “judder” in moving images. These issues are not just distracting they also lower the resolution of the image – PureMotion eliminates these issues and ensures all of the detail from any source, especially High Definition, is preserved leaving a crystal clear image with pure natural motion.
PureColor provides vivid, perfectly balanced colour with impeccablecolour uniformity for vibrant natural looking images. Deep Color makes it possible for the HD82 to reproduce billions of colours ensuring smooth tonal transitions and subtle graduations between hues
PureDetail uses sophisticated motion adaptive edge enhancementalgorithms to ensure that all the information contained in an image is faithfully reproduced on the screen giving a stunning crystal clear, pin sharp picture.
The PureShift lens system enables the vertical and horizontal position of the projected image to be adjusted without moving the position of the projector. PureShift is an image shift system for purists. By using an innovative Non-Telecentric lens system the contrast ratio, uniformity and brightness of the shifted image is maintained at a much higher level than is possible with traditional systems.
Nothing affects the image quality more than the lenses. Designed and manufactured in our own factory, specifically for this projector, each HD82 Pure Optics lens system is individually tested and evaluated to the most stringent standards of resolution, uniformity and focus. The result is a firstclass lens of unquestionable quality.
- Single 0.65” 1080p DarkChip DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- 6-segment colour wheel
- Native Resolution: HD (1920 x1080)
- Contrast Ratio : 20 000:1
- Brightness(ANSI): 1300 lm
- DLP BrilliantColour Technology
- Native 16:9 Apsect Ratio, 4:3 compatible
- Colour features – up to 1.07 billion with DeepColour source (HDMI v1.3a)
- Lamp 220W/3000h
- Projection Distance (m:) 1.5 – 12.5
- Picture Size (Diagonal) (m): 0.76 – 7.67 (29″ – 302″)
- Standard Lens Zoom:1.5:1
- Standard Lens Throw Ratio: 1.5 – 2.28:1
- Keystone Correction: Vertical
- Lens Shift: 105 % to 130 % Vertical/ -15% to +15% Horizontal
- Video Input Signals: 1080P24/50/60, 1080i50/60, 720P50/60, 576P50, 480P60
- Data Input Signals: VGA (640×480), SVGA (800×600), XGA (1024×768), WXGA (1280×800), WXGA+ (1440×900), SXGA (1280×1024), SXGA (1400×1050), UXGA (1600×1200)
- Remote Control Projection Method Front, Rear or Ceiling with Ceiling Mount
- Small Backlit Remote Control
- Operating Noise/Eco Mode: 22dB/22dB
- Power Source AC100-240V, 50 / 60Hz; Power Consumption: 220W /1W Standby
|HDMI||YPbPr||Video||Audio i/o||12 V Trigger||PC||Network||Control|
|x2 each v1.3||x1||x1 CVBS||–||x2||VGA||–||RS232|