Technics EAH-AZ70 Truly Wireless Earbuds – Silver £199 Premium true wireless earbuds with energetic Technics sound and superior noise cancelling technology.
True Wireless Earbuds
Premium true wireless earbuds with energetic Technics sound and superior noise cancelling technology.
Technics Energetic Sound Technology
The large diameter 10-mm dynamic driver
These truly wireless headphones use a wide ⌀10mm dynamic driver, creating a broad soundstage. This makes it easy to generate bass, creating a wide sound field and space perception that sounds like it’s coming from much larger speakers.
Graphene coated PEEK diaphragm
In addition to strong PEEK material, the earphones are treated with graphene coating to increase their strength and reduce components vibrating unnecessarily in the diaphragm itself (large internal loss is acceptable). The smooth, clear treble gives vocals an elegant sound.
Acoustic Control Chamber
The Acoustic Control Chamber has been positioned on the back end of the driver, which was adopted with the stereo inside phone EAH-TZ700. It precisely controls the airflow to the front and back of the diaphragm and brings out the driver’s original performance mainly in the mid-low range.
Dual Hybrid Noise Cancelling Technology
The EAH-AZ70W wireless headphones use Dual Hybrid Noise Cancelling Technology which is composed of several systems. Firstly, Feedforward Noise Cancelling (FF-NC) and Feedback Noise Cancelling (FB-NC). Secondly, a combination of Analogue and Digital Processing. The combination of these two systems accomplishes an Industry-leading Noise Cancelling Effect in the True Wireless category.
Left-Right Independent Signalling System
The Left-Right Independent Signalling System helps maintain a stable connection with proper sound balance between right and left channels. The EAH-AZ70W wireless earphones let you enjoy immersive content viewing experiences in any situation.
High Performance MEMS Microphone and Labyrinth cabinet structure
The EAH-AZ70W truly wireless headphones use high-performance MEMS microphones built-in a unique labyrinth cabinet structure that can suppress wind noise. Unpleasant noises are reduced, and the NC performance and call quality are improved.
Voice Assistant Compatible
(Siri®/ Google Assistant™/ Alexa)
Voice assistant smartphone functions such as Siri and Google Assistant can be activated by operating the wireless headphone’s touch sensor. Amazon Alexa can also be activated for users with the Alexa mobile app. Amazon Alexa will also be available to be activated through the headphone’s touch sensor.
Technics Audio Connect App*1
Various functions are available by installing the “Technics Audio Connect (free)” app onto your smartphone; the app enables easy pairing and initial settings.
*1 Compatible with smartphones and tablets that are equipped with Android™ 6.0 or higher and that support Google Play™, or an iPhone®, iPad® and iPod Touch® equipped with iOS9.3 or higher.
Elegant and Stylish Design
A compact circular design has been adopted for the EAH-AZ70 truly wireless in-ear headphones. A spin treatment that symbolises the high-quality design of Technics headphones has been applied to the ornamental part to achieve a high-grade appearance. The charging cradle has a lightweight and high-grade appearance that utilises aluminium material, and features an upper surface hairline and engraved logo that symbolise the hi-fi audio products of Technics.
-AZ70W features a splash-proof performance equivalent to IPX4*
* Only the headphones are compatible with the IPX4 equivalent. It does not include the charging cradle.
- Driver Unit (mm):10 mm (3/8 in), Graphene coated
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Frequency Information:20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Control/ Mic: Touch sensor / MEMS Mic
- Playback Time with Battery: (AAC)Headphones: Approx. 6.5 hours (NC ON) / Headphones with Charging cradle: Approx. 19.5 hours (NC ON)
- Charging Time (25°C/ 77°F) Headphones: Approx. 2 hours/Charging cradle: Approx. 2.5 hours/Headphones with Charging cradle: Approx. 4 hours
- Quick Charge (15 minutes, AAC):Headphones: Approx. 70 minutes (NC ON)
- Continuous Communication Time:Headphones: Approx. 4.5 hours* *May vary depending on smartphone.
- Waiting Time: Headphones: Approx. 7.5 hours (NC ON), Approx. 12 hours (NC OFF, Auto power off does not work)
- Weight:Headphones: Approx. 7 g (one side only: L and R are the same)/Charging cradle: Approx. 65 g
- Supplied Accessory:USB charging cord: Approx. 0.5 m (1.6 ft) (Input Plug: USB A Shape, Output Plug: USB Type-C Shape), Earpieces set: XS, S, M, L, XL (M attached)
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology: Version 5
- Supported Profiles:A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Codec: SBC, AAC
- Operating Distance :Up to 10 m
- Water Resistance:IPX4 Equivalent (Headphones only)