Sony VPL-HW65ES/B Black Full HD 3D Projector Bundle £1 995 uses the very latest technology and delivers a premium home cinema experience. Ships with a 3 Year warranty.
. . . . . . save £800 off our list price and get a free bundle . . . . .
Sony VPL-HW65ES/B Black Full HD 3D Projector includes:
also available in black
Use this calculator to determine the Screen Size and the Projection Distance (Adobe Flash required)
Create a spectacular cinematic experience in your own home. Available in a sleek, contemporary black or white finish that makes a stylish addition to any interior, the VPL-HW65ES Home Cinema projector lets you enjoy your favourite movies at their best in 2D or 3D.
Advanced SXRD panel technology delivers fabulous Full HD images with impressive 1800 lumens brightness and high 120,000:1 contrast ratio that always look clear and sharp, even in daylit living rooms.
Light, compact and easy to set up, the VPL-HW65ES fits neatly into any home theatre or living room, with quiet fan noise that won’t disturb the show and a front-facing exhaust port for extra installation flexibility. The projector’s long-lasting lamp is rated for an extra-generous 6,000 hours operation (in Low Mode), for fewer interruptions and reduced maintenance costs.
- Advanced SXRD panels and Iris3 technology
- Dynamic contrast ratio — 120,000:1
- High brightness — 1800 ANSI lumens
- Bright Cinema and Bright TV Modes —
- Reality Creation — Super Resolution Function
- Long lasting lamp — up to 5 000 hours
- Motionflow — minimises blur in fast moving scenes
- RF 3D compatible — optional transmitter/3D glasses
- Extremely low fan noise — 22dB
- Optional Wireless HDMI transmitter
Spectacular Full HD pictures with Reality Creation
Advanced SXRD panel technology is teamed with Reality Creation – Sony’s Super Resolution processing technology that refines subtle details, colours and textures. You’ll see the difference with crisp, sharp Full HD pictures that take you closer than ever to the original 1080p source.
High brightness and contrast
With an impressive 1,800 lumens brightness and high 120,000:1 dynamic contrast range, Full HD images are clear and with bright highlights and rich, deep blacks – even in well-lit rooms.
Smooth, fluid on-screen action
Coupled with the panel’s super-fast response rate, Motionflow technology means you’ll see every detail with minimal blur – no matter how fast the action.
6000 hour rated lamp operating life (in Low mode) means simpler maintenance, with fewer lamp swaps and reduced running costs.
Flexible home installation with wide zoom and shift lens
The manual zoom lens with a 1.6x zoom ratio and wide lens shift range gives greater installation flexibility in any room size, even with high ceilings.
With the fan exhaust positioned at the front of the projector, you don’t need to worry about wall clearance and room for air inhale/exhaust when installing. This helps maximise throw distance, for the biggest possible projected images.
Home automation with IP control
The VPL-HW65ES is compatible with a wide range of home automation systems via an RJ45(IP), RS-232C, TRIGGER and IR IN interfaces.
Industry standard RF 3D compatible
The projector’s built-in RF transmitter synchronises with any RF 3D glasses for wider coverage and greater stability, so there’s no need for an external transmitter.
Built in 3D Transmitter : No set-up time or cables, just synchronise the VPL-HW65ES with your RF 3D glasses via the built-in transmitter to enjoy jaw-dropping 3D action.
You’re always up to date with the latest features and firmware updates via the projector’s USB port.
Gamma Adjustment : Fine tune image brightness according to the light in the room or the on-screen picture. There are 11 modes to select from.
- Projection System : High Frame Rate SXRD panel
- LCD Panel : 3 x 0.61-inch (1.83cm) wide panel with MLA (D9.8, C2Fine, 12Bit)
- Resolution : 6,220,800 (1920 x 1080 x 3) pixels
- 2D/3D Frequency : 240Hz
- Image aspect: 16:9
- Brightness (normal mode): 1 800 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 120 000 : 1
- Screen size: 40″ to 300″ (1.0 m to 7.62 m) (Wide)
- Throw Ratio : 1.36 – 2.16: 1
- Lens Zoom : Manual, 1.6
- Lens Shift : Manual – Vertical ± 71 %, Horizontal ± 25 %
- Focus : Manual
- Lamp type: 200W High Pressure Mercury Lamp
- Lamp hours: up to 6 000 hours
- Supported signals: Video: NTSC / NTSC 4.43 / PAL / M-PAL / N-PAL / PAL60 / SECAM 525i / 525p / 625i / 625p / 750p / 1125i /1080p
- Computer: UXGA/SXGA/XGA/SVGA/VGA
- Preset Colour Modes : Cinema Film 1; Cinema Film 2; Reference; TV; Photo; Game; Bright Cinema; Bright TV; PC
- Noise : Eco 22 dB
- Warranty : Projector 3 years / Lamp 1 year
- Power Consumption : 310W /0.4W Standby
|x2 v1.4a||–||–||–||x1 VGA||x1 USB 2.0||Control||IR In|