Sony SA-RS3S Total 100W Additional Wireless Rear Speakers £449 -Wall-mountable wireless rear speakers for your soundbar with woofer, tweeter and total 100W power output
Ships with a 2 Year Warranty
Boost your surround sound experience
The soundbar already offers immersive sound with a wider sweet spot so all the family can share the experience. Add the SA-RS3S wireless rear speakers and you’ll enjoy an even more authentic and cinematic experience with sound behind and all around you.
Clear, expansive sound
These two-way rear speakers feature both a woofer and a tweeter to achieve a rich, expansive soundstage with exceptional clarity.
Total 100W output
2 x 50W power output makes them the perfect support act for your soundbar, bringing movies and music to life.
Omnidirectional Block Design
An ideal match for your soundbar whether wall-mounted or freestanding with sophisticated rounded edges representing a single solid block of wide-spreading sound.
Easy to set up
Simply power up the SA-RS3S rear speakers and they’ll automatically make a wireless connection with your soundbar. It’s quick and easy with no need for messy cables.
Experience 360 Spatial Sound with compatible soundbars
Using 360 Spatial Sound Mapping technology, these wireless rear speakers work with our latest compatible soundbars to create multiple phantom speakers around your room. When you’re surrounded on all sides by multiple phantom speakers within an optimised sound field, you’ll hear every sound with incredible intensity. It’s like you and your living room are inside the movie.
- Rear Speaker Weight (Kg): 2.4kg
- Rear Speaker Size (W X H X D) (MM): 100x187x100mm
- Power Output (Total): 100W(L:50W+R:50W)
- Amplifier Channels: 2ch(L+R)
- Amplifier Type: Digital Amplifier, S-Master
- Networked Standby Mode Activated – Terminals: After 1 minutes (Wireless Sound Specification version 4.0)
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) – Terminals: 1.0 W (Wireless Sound Specification version 4.0, all terminals and networks connected)
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode): Not Available
- Power Consumption (Off Mode): 0.5 W
- Standby Mode Activated: After 1 minutes
- Wireless Network(S) On/Off Switch: To switch wireless network on/ off, turns on/ off the rear speaker by switchng the Power button on the rear panel.
What’s In The Box
- AC Adapter
- Warranty Card