QED Silver Anniversary Speaker Cable
Spearheading the QED Original range, Silver Anniversary provides high-end performance at a real world price. Developed from our very first ground-breaking cable, Silver Anniversary celebrates QED’s 25 years of achievement in audio design and innovation. The quad bunches of silver plated oxygen free copper are formed into a Spiral lay and are clearly visible through the shimmer pearl white low density polyethylene jacket. This defined conductor geometry allows the use of thinner insulation which reduces cable losses and delivers superior performance.
Does not include termination connectors as show in product image.
Available to purchase by the metre, please enter quantity required in shopping cart
- Mode of Operation: Single Wire
- Conductor Section (mm2): 2 x 2.50
- Conductor Material: SLS Silver Plated
- Conductor Dielectric: 99.999% OFC Polyethylene
- Loop Resistance (Ohm/m):0.0149
- Parallel Capacitance (µpF/m): 42.9
- Loop Inductance(µH/m): 0.51
- Dissipation Factor (@10Khz): 0.0006
- Overall Size (mm): 3.3 x 7.0
- Finish: Pearl White