Q Install QI80 In Ceiling Speaker (Single) – White £225
The Q Acoustics 8″ Performance in-ceiling speaker features the latest styling and speaker technology that is designed to meet the most demanding of your requirements. This is the largest size in the Q Install range, and will give amazing room filling sound. They give you the ability to listen to music throughout your home, even in bathrooms as they are moisture proof. Before listening to the same music throughout each room was impossible due to the impractical nature of having the speakers dotted around in each room, yet the 8″ Performance in-ceiling speaker now lets you do that.
- Bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place, with the grille geometry being carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance
- The HF is adjustable by + or – 3dB from a switch on the crossover
- Circular grille option is available to ensure the perfect match for each customer’s decor.
- Only 8″ in diameter, they are hardly visible in your home and take up virtually no space
- Less than 84 mm deep.
- ‘UL94’ flame retardant materials
- Moisture proof
- Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions
Easy to install
- A cutter guide is supplied to mark out the hole you need to make
- The speakers attach to your ceiling via four clamps you screw from the front
- Speaker terminals have push open connectors that you can do with one hand
- The grilles attach via magnetsGrain-finished acoustic baffle with spiral pattern for natural sound dispersion
Slim profile design for flush in-ceiling or in-wall mounting
Sealed back cover to protect speaker and crossover from dust and moisture
Quick and Easy Installation
Paintable grille with magnets for quick and easy installation
Large mounting clamp with non-slip tread for sure grip
Technical Specifications: QI80 Speaker : (x1)
Nominal Impedance 8 Ohm Sensitivity (2.83V/m) 88dB Frequency Response +/-6dB 75Hz -28 kHz Crossover frequency Drive Units (LF) 133mm (5.25in) (MF) – (HF) 25mm (1in) Input Power 15W – 80W Diameter Ø 281mm Depth 119mm Cut-out Diameter Ø 248mm Mounting depth from surface 97mm