Pioneer SC-LX58+BDP-LX58 BluRay Player Free Movie £1599.99 9.2 Channel HDMI 2.0 AV Receiver with 4K upscaling Reference Blu Ray Player – ships with a 3 Year Warranty
. . . . . . save £300 off the combined price when you buy this package
Pioneer LX58 package = Pioneer SC-LX58 Receiver + Pioneer BDP-LX58 Blu Ray Player – save £139.98
Pioneer LX-58 Package includes:
9.2-Channel AV receiver with Class D Amplification, 4K Upscaling, SABRE32 Ultra DAC, Dolby Atmos upgradable, DSD Playback, Wi-Fi, AirPlay, DLNA, Integrated Bluetooth
Dolby Atmos firmware upgrade is available here
Massive power meets great design
Enjoy your music and movies with maximum impact. This AV receiver is driven by powerful Class D amplification and produces up to 240 watts output per channel. Additionally, it integrates the SABRE32 Ultra DAC, which is adopted to deliver exceptional sound, offering jitter-free, high quality audio reproduction with a rich, deep bass.
The SC-LX58 includes a Wireless LAN Converter so you can easily stream your favourite tracks via DLNA, Apple AirPlay, or Bluetooth. You can also connect this amplifier with your iPod/iPhone or Android device for music playback. Or, access millions of on-demand songs via Spotify Connect and the easy-to-operate worldwide internet radio (vTuner)
The SC-LX58-k has 8 HD inputs to cover all your HD sources and ships with a 3 Year Warranty
|Hi-Res Multi-Channel Audio
Enjoy high-resolution audio playback like never before. This AV receiver supports both AIFF and Apple Lossless hi-resolution audio files. You can even playback the latest multichannel WAV and FLAC audio files.
|4K/60p Ultra HD video
Experience four times the current 1080p HD quality with 4K ultra-high resolution video. The receiver’s 4K upscaling capabilities – up to 60p – make it possible to enjoy SD or HD content in 4K quality.
Audiophile level Class D amplification brings you unprecedented power output. Short signal paths ensure impeccable sound, while efficient cooling provides superior performance with lower power consumption (-44% vs analogue amps). Now with 4-16? speaker support.
Stream with DLNA
AirPlay compatibility allows enthusiasts to access their iTunes music library through the AV receiver. This AV receiver is also DLNA certified (1.5) to work as a Digital Media Player and Digital Media Renderer.
Enjoy Spotify Connect
Enjoy on demand access to millions of songs with Spotify’s digital streaming service. This AV receiver is ready for Spotify Connect, which lets you select songs on your Spotify app to listen to on your audio system.
Enjoy uncompressed HD Audio
This AV receiver supports the latest Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio surround soundtracks, so you can enjoy uncompressed, high-definition multichannel audio from Blu-ray discs, as well as from other media.
Easily stream songs from compatible devices using the built-in Bluetooth wireless technology. This AV receiver features A2DP and Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP). Supported codecs include SBC, AAC, and aptX.
Professional Audio Components
This receiver is equipped with a high quality SABRE Premier Audio DAC, a digital to analogue converter that produces crystal clear sound. The DAC also eliminates jitter, so the signal remains free of digital artefacts.
Advanced Room Calibration
All new amplifiers offer simultaneous entertainment in multiple zones – including a HDZone with a dedicated HDMI output to an additional room. Up to four different mobile devices running Pioneer’s iControlAV5 App can simultaneously control the AV receiver to take full advantage of its multi-room capabilities.Advanced Video Processing includes :
HDMI 2.0 ready for the next generation of UHD 4K TVs
3D Ready (Blu-ray Disc, Broadcast and Games)
Deep Colour (36-bit) and x.v.Colour
4K/60p and 4K Pass Through
4K Main Zone : up to 4K60p, 4:4:4, 24-bit
4K Dual (MAIN/HD ZONE): up to 4K60p, 4:2:0, 24-bit
Home Network Features:
AirPlay Wireless Audio
DLNA Certified (1.5)
Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8.1
Music File Playback via LAN/USB (WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC)
192 kHz/24-bit Music File Playback (FLAC/WAV)
Internet Radio with vTuner
Using Bluetooth audio streaming you can leave your iPod touch/iPhone/iPad or smartphone anywhere in the room or even carry it with you, while still enjoying your music. Also, you can stream directly from your PC.
The Sound Retriever AIR will restore sound quality lost during streaming.
With your local area network, you can even use your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad as a remote control thanks to our iControlAV home entertainment application. Read more about iControlAV5
HD audio formats are internally decoded for a supreme viewing experience.
A digital iPod USB connection provides direct plug-and-play enjoyment of anything on your iPod, iPad or iPhone. The digital connection guarantees transfer without A/D conversion, for minimal quality loss.
The Advanced Sound Retriever will greatly improve the sound quality of compressed audio.
Also, view your favourite photos and videos on screen, direcly from your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
9.2 Channel HDMI 2.0 AV Receiver featuring, AirPlay Wireless Audio
- 190W per channel through 6 Ohms
- 192KHz/24 bit DAC on all Five Channels
- Stand by pass through
- MCACC Advanced Set up/5 Band
- 2x Texas Instruments Aureus TMS320DA808
- Front HDMI (MHL) Input
- Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration (sets up speakers and room acoustics automatically) with 5-Band EQ
- 30 Station Direct Access Tuner with 3 speed Tuning
- Preset Remote Control
- On Screen Display (for set up and testing)
- 2x Pre-out for Subwoofer
- Power Consumption: 330W/ 0.1W standby
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pro Logic IIz, Dolby TrueHD
- DTS, DTS-ES, DTS Neo X: 6, DTS 96/24, DTS Express, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, WMA 9 Pro, DTS Neural Sound
- 11+1 (Action, Drama, Advanced Game, Sports, Classical, Rock/Pop, Extended Stereo, Front Stage Surround, Sound Retriever AIR, ECO MODE 1, ECO MODE 2 + Phones Surround)
- Frame Rate Conversion/ Deep Colour
- 3D Ready/ 3D Noise Reduction
- Video Scaler / Upscaling to 1080p
- 4K Pass Through/ 4K Upscaling
- 4K MAIN ZONE : up to 4K60p; 4:4:4 24 bit
- 4K Dual (MAIN/HD ZONE) up to 4K60p; 4:2:0 24 bit
- Resolution Parameter : AUTO/PURE/ 480p/ 720p/ 1080i/ 1080p/ 1080-24p/ 4K/4K-24p
- Aspect: Through/ Normal
- Pure Cinema , I/P Conversion
- Stream Smoother / Link
- HDMI Standby Through / HDMI Standy Input Switching
- Direct Energy Amplifier
- 2x Texas Instruments Aureus™ (TMS320DA808) Digital Signal Processor
- D/A Converter : 192 kHz / 24-bit / A/D Converter : 96 kHz / 24-bit
- Hi Bit Sampling
- Auto Level Control – Auto Level Control compensates for volume fluctuations between songs or sources, ensuring that what you hear is played back at a constant volume.
- Digital Noise Reduction – New noise reduction technology keeps sound pristine as it comes from each source. Digital filtering analyses signal output from each separate frequency band, then attenuates noise in each band to an optimal level. In this way, only signal band noise that detracts from overall sound is suppressed, without degrading any dynamic characteristics of the original sound.
- Front Stage Surround Advance – By simply placing your speakers directly beside your TV screen and activating the unique Front Stage Surround Advance feature, you can experience a virtual surround sound environment
- Loudness – this mode boosts the bass and treble in a signal. It is useful for listening to music at low volumes
- Midnight Listening Mode – If others are sleeping or studying, trying to enjoy a program quietly shouldn’t compromise such sound qualities as surround effects or dialogue clarity
- Phase Control – feature corrects the phase distortion as well as group delay for LFE (Low-Frequency Effects) audio signals during multi-channel playback
- Advanced Sound Retreiver – function enhances compressed music formats, such as MP3, WMA or AAC and restores the music dynamics and harmonics to CD-sound quality
- Sound Retreiver AIR – When audio is streamed using Bluetooth, sound quality is lost during transmission. Our Sound Retriever AIR brings back the original audio quality
Stereo Mode: 190 watts 2 channels (@6 Ohm) Surround Mode: 240 watts 9 channels (@4 Ohm)
|HDMI||YPbPr||CVBS||Digital Audio i/o||Audio||Zone||IR||12V Trigger||Network||Bluetooth||Antenna|
|x7 v1.4a Input||x2 YPbPr Input||x2 Input||x2 Optical In||x3 L/R In||Audio Output||x1||x2||LAN – 10/100MB/s||Integrated||AM/FM|
|x3 Output||x1 YPbPr Output||x1 Output||x2 Coaxial In||SW Pre-Out x2||–||WiFi – Adapter|
|x1 MHL||x1 iPod/iPhone/iPad||Headphones In|
|x1 USB Host|