Optoma HD28SE £699 FullHD 3D Projector with enhanced visual images delivering movies and gaming to a new level with integrated 10W speakers. Ships with a 2 year warranty.
Darbee Special Edition – clearer, sharper and visually stunning
Optoma revolutionises home projection with intense detail approaching Ultra HD picture quality. Critically acclaimed Darbee Visual Presence image processing, coupled with Optoma’s legendary projection technology dramatically intensifies image quality. This provides the flexibility to fine tune the projector for a clearer, sharper and a simply stunning visual experience. Perfect for movies, gaming and sports.
With two HDMI inputs and built-in speaker the HD28 Darbee Special Edition is easy to setup and use. It can even be turned into a smart projector by connecting a smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL to stream videos, play games and share photos on the big screen
Super-sized home cinema
- Award winning Darbee Visual Presence technology inside
- Bright vivid colours – 3,000 ANSI lumens
- Full HD 1080p image quality
- Dynamic black technology – 30,000:1 contrast ratio
- Easy connectivity – 2x HDMI and MHL support with built-in 10W speaker
Created for super-sized 1080p home entertainment, the bright HD28SE is perfect for watching TV shows, sports and movies or playing action-packed games on a huge screen.
With a built-in speaker and two HDMI inputs the HD26 is easy to setup and use. Turn it into a smart projector by connecting your smartphone or tablet using MHL; now you can play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
Darbee’s acclaimed Visual Presence patented technology further enhances Optoma projection technology, from Blu-rays to video games, and instantly improves the way it looks. Visual Presence adds more depth and realism delivering a clearer sharper picture by embedding stereoscopic depth information from a human-vision-based model. The image processing is adjustable, giving you the flexibility to customise the visual enhancement to suit your particular taste
Full HD 1080p
1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images
Gaming Mode optimises your projector for lightning response times, maximum contrast and vivid colours to capture every detail – leaving you time to focus on winning.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output, based on the brightness information of each frame; to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
For vibrant, natural looking images, Optoma projectors incorporate BrilliantColor™ multi-colour processing technology.
Enjoy dazzling colours for years to come; guaranteed by Optoma for five years’ consistent performance.
Horizontal keystone and Four corner adjustment
Adjust the keystone on the horizontal plane or individually warp each corner of the image to create a perfectly square image. Ideal for uneven walls or where projector placement is awkward and needs to be installed at an angle.
Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker. Built-in speakers provide exceptional sound quality and are easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
HDMI link lets you to turn on and off two or more HDMI-CEC capable devices using a single remote control.
Long Lamp Life
The expected lifetime of a typical Optoma projector lamp is an impressive 8000 hours; so if you watch a two hour movie every day, the lamp should last for almost 11 years.
Stream Full 1080p 3D content to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables, the WHD200 (sold separately) allows you to connect a Blu-ray player, set-top box, gaming console or AV receiver instantly.
- A lamp life of up to 6 500 hours saves lamp replacement costs and ensures long-term, dependable projector use.
- ECO (economy) mode extends lamp lifespan and reduces noise and power consumption.
- With the digital zoom and pan function, you can magnify details with ease and move the magnified image to a preferred location.
- A low 26 dBA noise level ensures clearly audible entertainment
For ultimate piece of mind a 2 year warranty is included that covers both the projector and the lamp (1500 hrs)
- Single 0.65” DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- 6-segment colour wheel
- Native Resolution: Full HD (1920 x1080)
- Contrast Ratio : 30 000:1
- Brightness(ANSI): 3 000 lm
- DLP BrilliantColour Technology
- Native 16:9 Apsect Ratio, 4:3 compatible
- Colour features – up to 1.07 billion with DeepColour source (HDMI v1.4a)
- Lamp 210W: 233W/5000h (Bright mode); 193W/6500h (ECO Mode)
- Projection Lens: F/2.5~2.67; f=21.9~24mm, 1.1x Manual Zoom
- Projection Distance: 1.5 – 10.0 metres
- Picture Size: 1.06 – 7.67m (41.8″ – 300″) Diagonal 16:9
- Standard Lens Zoom: 1.1x Manual
- Standard Lens Throw Ratio: 1.48 – 1.62:1
- Keystone Correction: Vertical +-40 degrees
- Video Input Signals: 1080P24/50/60, 1080i50/60, 720P50/60, 576P50, 480P60
- Data Input Signals: VGA (640×480), SVGA (800×600), XGA (1024×768), WXGA (1280×800), WXGA+ (1440×900), SXGA (1280×1024), SXGA (1400×1050), UXGA (1600×1200)
- Remote Control Projection Method Front, Rear or Ceiling with Ceiling Mount
- Small Remote Control
- Operating Noise/Eco Mode: 26dB
- Power Source: AC100-240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 233W/ 193W (Eco) / 0.5W Standby
HDMI YPbPr Video Other Network PC Audio Trigger x2 each v1.4a – – mini USB x1 – HDMI 3.5mm Out 12V x1 x1 MHL –