Optoma HD28e £729 FullHD 3D Projector. Bring 3D movies and 3D gaming home with the HD28e 3D Ready DLP Projector, integrated 5W speakers. Ships with a 2 year warranty.
Bring your movies and games to life with the Optoma HD28e DLP 3D Projector
Super-sized home cinema
- Lights on viewing – 3,800 ANSI lumens
- Easy connectivity – 1x HDMI and built-in 5W speaker
- Amazing colour – accurate Rec.709 colours
- Lightweight and portable
Big screen entertainment for sports fans
Feel the action with the HD28e. Experience every moment on the big screen for immersive live sports.
Convenient and easy to set up this compact high brightness projector is ideal for well-lit environments so sports fans can enjoy live action with family or friends with the lights on. Boasting Amazing colour technology, it delivers accurate true-to-life colour reproduction for movie lovers. It also has low input latency – perfect for games that rely on rapid reactions.
An integrated speaker provides sound and the HDMI input enables connection to multiple devices such as set-top boxes, games consoles and HDMI dongles. Weighing only 2.5kg, you can take it to a friend’s house with the optional carry bag for a sports event, movie night or games marathon – anywhere with a flat surface.
Lights on viewing
This all-round home entertainment projector combines high brightness and vivid colours for vibrant, true-to-life visuals in well-lit environments – ideal for watching TV shows, sports and movies or gaming with family or friends any time of day.
Full HD 1080p
1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
Watch your movies, TV shows and play games with stunning colours in any environment. Optoma projectors provide reliable performance suitable for any content and environment. Our home projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 colour gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic colour exactly as the director intended. Or more saturated colours for a punchy looking image, great for gaming and animated movies.
Dynamic black technology
This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output, based on the brightness information of each frame; to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
Game mode optimises your projector for maximum contrast and vivid colours to capture every detail – leaving you time to focus on winning.
A built-in speaker offers excellent audio support and an easy setup without the need for costly external speakers
This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
Use the USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the “auto power off” feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Instantly stream Full 1080p and 3D content from a Blu-ray™ player, set-top box, games console or AV receiver to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables using the WHD200 (sold separately).
Convenient and easy to setup the bright and versatile HD28e boasts amazing colour technology and conforms to Rec.709 delivering accurate true to life colour reproduction. This small projector is ideal for watching live sport, TV shows or movies any time of day on a big screen. You can even connect your games console and play games on it with its low input latency.
Weighing less than 3 kg you can take it round to a friend’s house with the optional carry bag for a sports event, movie night or games marathon for the best big screen experience anywhere with a flat surface.
Long Lamp Life
The expected lifetime of a typical Optoma projector lamp is an impressive 10 000 hours Eco Mode; so if you watch a two hour movie every day, the lamp should last for almost 9 years.
- A lamp life of up to 10 000 hours ECO Mode saves lamp replacement costs and ensures long-term, dependable projector use.
- ECO (economy) mode extends lamp lifespan and reduces noise and power consumption.
- With the digital zoom and pan function, you can magnify details with ease and move the magnified image to a preferred location.
- A low 25 dBA noise level ensures clearly audible entertainment
For ultimate piece of mind a 2 year warranty is included that covers both the projector and the lamp (1500 hrs)
- Single 0.65” DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- 6-segment colour wheel
- Native Resolution: Full HD (1920 x1080)
- Contrast Ratio : 30 000:1
- Brightness (ANSI): 3 800 lm
- DLP BrilliantColour Technology
- Native 16:9 Apsect Ratio, 4:3 compatible
- Colour features – up to 1.07 billion with DeepColour source (HDMI v1.4a)
- Lamp 240W: 4000 (Bright), 15000 (Dynamic), 10000 (Eco)
- Focal Length: 15.59 ~ 17.14
- Projection Distance: 1.0 – 9.8 metres
- Picture Size: 0.71m – 7.65m (28″ – 301″) Diagonal 16:9
- Standard Lens Zoom: 1.1x Manual
- Standard Lens Throw Ratio: 1.47:1 – 1.62:1
- Keystone Correction: Vertical +-40 degrees
- Video Input Signals: 1080P24/50/60, 1080i50/60, 720P50/60, 576P50, 480P60
- Data Input Signals: VGA (640×480), SVGA (800×600), XGA (1024×768), WXGA (1280×800), WXGA+ (1440×900), SXGA (1280×1024), SXGA (1400×1050), UXGA (1600×1200)
- Remote Control Projection Method Front, Rear or Ceiling with Ceiling Mount
- Small Remote Control
- Operating Noise/Eco Mode: 25dB
- Power Source: AC100-240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 295W/ 205W (Eco)/ 0.5W Standby
|x1||–||–||mini USB x1||–||HDMI||3.5mm Out||–|