KEF R Series R8a Dolby Atmos speaker Pair £850 – finished in Gloss Black. The R8a uses Uni-Q technology to deliver it in full effect.
Dolby Atmos flexible surround
The R8a works as a surround or rear speaker and can bounce sound of the ceiling to create truly cinematic scale with Dolby Atmos. The flexible R8a can be wall mounted or placed on another speaker for Dolby Atmos height. It has a 130mm (5.25in.) Uni-Q array with a 25mm (1 in.) tweeter to steer the sound for genuine 3D results.
R8a Dolby Atmos-Enabled Surround Speaker
R8a brings immersive Dolby Atmos height to R Series home theatre systems. It is also easily mounted on the wall for a high-fidelity surround sound experience. Its Damped Tweeter Loading Tube produces a detailed and natural high frequency sound, and the styling means the R8a will blend seamlessly into any interior.
BEST BUY – HOME CINEMA CHOICE, ISSUE 280
This R Series package delivers an outstandingly cinematic and largescale presentation (with Atmos highs) from well-built speakers.
- R8a – Dolby Atmos Speakers x2 – finished in Gloss Black
Stereo Pair : R8a (x2)
- Design:Two-way closed Box
- Sensitivity:(2.83V/1m) 86dB
- Frequency Range:96Hz-19.5kHz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response:105Hz-18.5kHz (±3dB)
- Harmonic Distortion:<0.3% 200Hz-20kHz (90dB, 1m)
- Maximum Output:106dB
- Amplifier Power:25-150W (recommended)
- Nominal Impedance:8Ohms (min.4.2Ohms)
- Uni-Q Driver Array:HF: 25mm (1in.) vented aluminium dome,MF/LF: 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium cone
- Crossover Frequencies:2kHz