KEF R Series R8 Meta Dolby Atmos Surround Sound Speakers £1400- The R8 Meta can serve as a surround or rear speaker with the integrated wall mount feature, or be placed upon another speaker for Dolby Atmos height to bounce sound off the ceiling, bringing Dolby Atmos to the room with no need for custom installation. It has a 12th generation Uni-Q® array with MAT™ to steer the sound for genuine 3D results.
. . . . . Listen to the amazing sense of depth and clarity at our new store – please ask for a demonstration
An icon born from The Reference
A suite of class-leading technological innovations drawn from The Reference for exceptional acoustic performance
Metamaterial Absorption Technology
Absorbs 99% of unwanted sound for pure and natural sound.
True bass definition
Hybrid aluminium bass drivers with greater driver excursion for tight, deep, controlled bass.
12th generation Uni-Q®
Acts as a single point source to enlarge the ‘sweet spot’ and disperse sound more evenly.
Home theatre made versatile
With a choice of matching home theatre models to pair with, the stage is set for an immersive movie experience.
With 1801 precision-cut holes for each driver, performance is ensured even when the drivers are covered.
What is in the box:
- 1 pair of R8 Meta loudspeakers
- 1 pair of grilles
- Rubber feet
- User manual and warranty information
- Design: Two-way closed box
- Driver Units
Uni-Q Driver Array:
HF: 25 mm (1 in.) vented aluminium dome with MAT
MF/ LF: 130 mm (5.25 in.) aluminium cone
- Weight: 4.5 kg (9.9 lbs.)
- Dimension (HxWxD): 174 x 175 x 259 mm (6.9 x 6.9 x 10.2 in.)
- Sensitivity:(2.83V/1m): 85dB
- Crossover Frequencie:2.6kHz
- Frequency Range: 88 Hz – 19.5 kHz
- Typical In-Room Bass response: 43Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response:97Hz-17.5kHz (±3dB)
- Harmonic Distortion:<1% 220 Hz and above
<0.5% 320 Hz – 20 kHz
- Maximum Output:106dB
- Amplifier Power: 25-150W (recommended)
- Nominal Impedance:4 Ω (min. 3.2 Ω)
- Finishes: Black Gloss / White Gloss / Walnut