5m Fire DisplayPort cable for connection between the media receiver and Pioneer KRP generation Kuro screens and all laptops, PCs that support DisplayPort.
Do you own a Pioneer KRP-500A or KRP-600A Kuro TV?
Did you use the nickel plated, single shielded DisplayPort cable in the box?
Upgrade to our Fire DisplayPort cable, which offers these enhancements over the standard DisplayPort cable:
- 24K Gold plated connectors – reduce contact losses by up to half
- Gold Plated Oxygen Free Copper Conductor – reduce impurities by up to 99.999% and ensures almost perfect signal integrity
- Double screened cable – prevents electrical interference from other cables in near proximity
- Die-cast metal connectors – for superior durability and shielding
- available in 2m, 5m and 10m lengths
Unleash the real potential of your Kuro TV. Use the Fire DisplayPort cable – You know you want to.
The Fire DisplayPort cable offers as standard :
- DisplayPort 1.1a standard
- Ultra high-bitrate of 10.8Gbps
- Supports up to WQXGA resolution (2560×1600)
- Supports extended color depth (36-bit) and 120Hz refresh rate
- Lower profile and superior performance over DVI and HDMI
- Push tab latching DisplayPort connectors – to prevent loose connections
- Embedded clocking for reduced jitter and reduced 30AWG cable diameter
- 100% digital interface also supports 8 audio channels and control signals
- Electrical and mechanical characteristics optimized for high speed
- 30VAC @ 0.5A rated – 500VAC DWV tested – RoHS compliant
DisplayPort is gradualy phasing out VGA and DVI cables on laptops, PCs and the media/broadcast industry and the Fire DisplayPort cable offers the obvious replacement to the ‘free in the box’ cables.