Humax HB-1100S Smart Freesat Receiver Black £89. Ships with a 2 Year Warranty
. . . . . . save £10 off our list price . . . . .
The Humax HB-1100S Freesat Smart TV Box is the successor to the popular HB-1000S. Now with built-in Wi-Fi and brand new sleek, discreet, compact design, the HB-1100S is the perfect set top box for viewers who love quality entertainment
Stop Searching, start watching
• 200+ channels including Free HD Channels
• Integrated Wi-Fi
• Stream MKV/MP4 files from your network or attached USB drives
• Resolution format: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i
• Pause, record & rewind live TV with optional USB Drive
• Optional Recording by attaching USB/Portable Drive
• On Demand TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
• Subscription free services
• Series Recordings, Split Recording, Smart Recording
• Reservation on the Showcase Screen
• Contents sharing via Home Networking
In addition to delivering TV and streamed content, the HUMAX HB-1100S enables users to share photos, videos and much more from connected devices on their home network – such as smartphones, tablets or laptops – on an HD television via the HUMAX TV portal. File formats supported include XviD, h.264, MP3 and JPEG. The HUMAX TV Portal also provides access to the most popular social networks
Subscription Free - Satellite TV
Freesat and Humax believe everyone should be able to enjoy great entertainment, the best technology and amazing customer service without monthly bills. 200+ TV and Radio channels are available Free from all HB-1000S models. The award winning on-screen TV guide that is easy to use via the remote control and enables you to quickly find the TV you want to watch, whenever you want.
Access Over 200+ TV & Radio Channels
Watch and listen to 200+ Digital TV and Radio Channels at the touch of a button bringing you the best drama, sport, news, children’s shows, music and entertainment, with 13 in high definition.
Catch Up On TV From The Last 7 Days
Catch up on the last 7 days of TV across 26 channels with the easy to use roll back TV guide and never miss a show. You can all also view what’s coming up with now and next or plan your recordings a week in advance.
The Nation's Favourite Catch Up Players
With Freesat you can enjoy the UK’s favourite Catch Up services: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub*, All 4 & Demand 5, plus videos on YouTube. There’s also news and video from the BBC News and Sports apps, movies on demand from Netflix, Wuaki.tv, Curzon Home Cinema and Hopster – the UK’s leading TV & learning platform for preschool children and now 4Music– fantastic music and reality TV programmes from The Box Plus Network.
Top TV Picks Recommended By Freesat Telly Experts
The unique Showcase section of Freesat on-screen guide brings you top TV picks to watch tonight and what not to miss in the next few days, plus what’s available now On Demand. By regularly visiting Showcase you will always be informed of what is best to watch.
Recording your programmes is as simple as connecting an external hard drive. This also allows rewinding and pausing of live action. In the TV Guide you will easily be able to select what programmes, movies and Radio shows to record, by selecting the programme and pressing the record button on the remote. You will be prompted about series recording and programme clashes so you never miss any of your favourites. Recordings are arranged by programme, just like a TV box set, so making your selection of what to watch even easier.
TV at Your Fingertips
Download for free the Freesat app. It’s easy to use and lets you do all sorts of magical things. From setting recordings on your Humax box when you’re out and about to turning your smartphone or tablet into a remote control
Remote Control Code Conflict
If you have more than one Humax receiver, you can change the remote control code to avoid a conflict, thus:
1. Power on your TV and the Humax receiver whose remote code you wish to change
2. Ensure that the other Humax receiver is switched off at the mains
3. On the remote control PRESS and HOLD the 0 and OK buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds
4. A message will appear on the TV screen allowing you to choose a number ( 1 to 6 ) to set the remote mode
5. A message will confirm the change of remote mode
||x1 Optical Out
||x1 USB 2.0
||1x SAT in
||x1 L/R Out