QED Original Speaker Cable
As its name suggests, this was the first cable to benefit from the Genesis research and has won continued international acclaim. Its exceptional musical qualities are no accident. A genuine low impedance design with minimal signal leakage, its Low Density Polyethylene insulation and optimised geometry substantially reduce conductor interaction and signal distortion. A low cost high performance solution for Hi-Fi and Home Theatre systems.
Available to purchase by the metre, please enter quantity required in shopping cart.
- Mode of Operation: Single Wire
- Conductor Section (mm2): 2 x 2.50
- Conductor Material: 99.999% OFC
- Conductor Dielectric: Polyethylene Loop
- Resistence (Ohm/m): 0.0145
- Parallel Capacitance (pF/m): 40.00
- Loop Inductance (microH/m): 0.58
- Dissapation Factor (@10Khz): 0.0009
- Overall Size (mm): 3.6 x 7.0
- Finish: Pearl White