Find out more about this exciting technology.
- AQUOS Quattron 3DTV - with technology that produces a brighter 3D experience, with reduced crosstalk blurs.
- Optional 3D Glasses - rechargeable through any USB 2.0 port, with unique 3D-2D mode conversion button.
- Full HD 1080p X-Gen LCD Panel - with 10-bit processing is designed with advanced pixel control to minimize light leakage and wider aperture to let more light through.
- AquoMotion 200 - virtually eliminates blur and artifacts on fast-motion picture quality.
- Frame Rate Enhanced Driving - uses single-source wiring to achieve unprecedented 3DTV brightness with a 200Hz driving circuit.
- Spacious 3D Sound - creates theater-like audio for a true 3D experience.
- Quad Pixel Plus - enables the processing of images with higher resolution and less jags in diagonal lines.
- Vyper Drive - game mode eliminates perceptible lag between game consoles and the TV display.
- Connected TV Services - delivers streaming video, customized Internet content and live customer support via built-in Wi-Fi.
- IP Control - feature enables a PC or control device to control basic TV functions via the Ethernet terminal.
- Dual USB Inputs - enable viewing high-resolution video, music and digital photos on the TV.
The AQUOS LE831 series uses the very latest Sharp image technology to give you the best possible viewing experience, no matter what youre watching – 2D or 3D. The picture, with its natural colours, really comes alive and is rich in contrast and breathtaking depth. The energy consumption of the AQUOS LE831 is the lowest in its class. This TV is 3D Ready and can also convert 2D programmes to simulated 3D.
With the introduction of the LE831 Series 3D TV, Sharp once again reinforces its leadership in LCD and LED technology. In a monumental engineering breakthrough, Sharps proprietary Quattron System produces the brightest 3D TV images with reduced "crosstalk blurs" and Spacious Sound 3D audio to complete the 3D experience. Additionally, the proprietary AQUOS LED system comprised of the X-Gen LCD panel and UltraBrilliant LEDs, with a newly enhanced Active Contrast algorithm, enables an incredible dynamic contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1 and picture quality that is second to none.
This fully featured series also incorporates the Sharp proprietary AquoMotion 200 feature, which virtually eliminates perceptible blur and motion artifacts in fast moving video.
The LE831 series includes the AQUOS Net+ feature and with the included Wi-Fi Dongle, connecting to AQUOS Net+ is easier than ever. This allows you to surf on the Internet seamlessly, in the comfort of your armchair.
Dual Band (2.4/5 GHz) WiFi Ready using the new 802.11n (Wireless N) standard allows the panel to link to your router without the need for ethernet cables. Wireless N raises the benchmark in Wireless transmission by increasing the standard throughput of 54Mbits/s to 600Mbits by using four spatial streams at a channel width of 40MHz. This new standard allows the transmission of HD Video without buffering and seamless transfer of data from your computer, media player to the panel. WiFi Dongle is included for your convenience
A built-in media player allows for playback of video, music, and photos via the USB port.
Sharps leading-edge liquid crystal technology has produced the revolutionary Quattron panel, as first in the industry.
It employs a four-colour filter that adds yellow (Y) to the three primary colours of red, green and blue (RGB), expanding the colour gamut and faithfully rendering nearly all colours that can be discerned with the unaided human eye, especially golden yellow.
The Quattron is the world first, with a unique 4 colour technology giving you 1000 times more colour than any other television
Combined with Sharps X-Gen panel that applies UV2A technology, the displays deliver an unprecedented high-quality picture as well as reduce energy consumption with an LED backlight.
22 years ago Sharp invented the LCD TV and now we have re-invented the technology.
You have to see it, to see it.