Panasonic TX-P55VT30B SALE offer ends on 30 April 2012 - - - - so hurry and grab a bargain !
14th Generation Full HD 3D Panel: NeoPlasma Model with THX 3D Certification, Infinite Black Pro, Freesat HD, Freeview HD, 600Hz Superb Moving Picture Quality, Advanced Networking with Dual Band WiFi
Panasonic TX-P55VT30B Full HD 3D NeoPlasma package includes:
Panasonic TX-P55VT30B Full HD 3D NeoPlasma TV
Panasonic 3D Glasses x2
Panasonic WiFi Dongle
Panasonic 5 Year Warranty
Free Panasonic 5 Year Warranty when purchased - in store
FULL HD 3D makes you feel as if you'd stepped out of your lounge and into the world on screen, by using Frame Sequential technology - a separate 1920x1080 full-HD image is sent to each eye. This addresses the image quality problems and blurring that were common to previous 3D systems, and creates sharp, crisp 3D images - 2 pairs of 3D glasses are provided.
VIERA's wide colour gamut covers 120% of the HDTV colour standard. This approaches the level of colours in cinemas and produces images with extremely rich colours. THX 3D certification is given to TVs that are optimal for watching movies. This means that the image quality has passed the necessary criteria for brightness and contrast, making it possible to enjoy images exactly as the filmmakers intended, in your own home.
600 Hz technology lets you view superb Full HD motion and still images with 1,080 lines of resolution. For even greater clarity with motion images, Panasonic uses its own unique image-analysis technology. This technology converts the motion in each scene into data, then optimises the sub-field to display fast-action scenes in full-HD resolution, each frame is practically displayed for a shorter length of time than in previous systems, to reduce artefacts.
VIERA Connect allows users to enjoy video and music, sports, games, and a variety of other content in addition to the standard movies and TV programmes on a high-quality large-screen TV through the simple operation of a remote control. The cloud-based Internet service also supports interactive services using applicable equipment as well as an Internet-based shopping function that allows such equipment to be purchased straight from the TV.
Skype function allows you to talk to friends, family and fellow Skype users on your TV, without the need for a computer - requires a Skype account.
Record, Pause and Playback broadcast content on your TV by connecting an USB Flash Drive, portable USB Hard Drive or SD Card.
DLNA is a standard that makes digital electronics easier and more convenient to use on a home network. For example, DLNA makes it possible to watch motion and still images stored in your computer on a large-screen TV, or to watch content stored on a hard disc recorder in your living room or bedroom.
WiFi Ready using the new 802.11n (Wireless N) standard allows the panel to link to your router without the need for ethernet cables. Wireless N raises the benchmark in Wireless transmission by increasing the standard throughput of 54Mbits/s to 600Mbits by using four spatial streams at a channel width of 40MHz. This new standard allows the transmission of HD Video without buffering and seamless transfer of data from your computer, media player to the panel. WiFi Dongle is included for your convenience
Exceptionaly reliable panel offering 100 000 hours lifetime (7 hours viewing per day for 39 years) and High Contrast Filter to deliver Infinite Blacks.
Viera Link makes it possible to control other compatible devices connected to the television using only the TV remote control.
Three other plasma models will be available: 65" 3D TV TX-P65VT30B, 50" 3D TV TX-P50VT30B and 42" 3D TV TX-P42VT30B
- High Contrast Pro Filter with Digital Cinema Colour
Certification with advanced ISF Calibration Mode
- Freesat HD Satellite Tuner/ Freeview HD Terrestial Tuner
- 600Hz Intelligent Frame Creation Pro with 6144 Levels of Colour Gradation
- V Real Pro 5 3D Engine with 1080p Moving Picture Resolution
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 5 000 000:1, 24p Smooth Film and x.v colour gamut
- 2D to 3D Conversion
- HDMI 1.4 and VIERA Link and 3x USB 2.0 ports
- Viera Image Viewer (JPEG/AVCHD)
- Picture Mode: Dynamic / Normal / THX / Cinema / Game / Photo / Pro1 / Pro2 / ISFccc
- Digital TV : Freesat HD and FreeView HD with up to 999 channels, Digital Text, Teletext with 2100 Page Memory and Electronic Programme Guide
- V-Audio Pro Surround Sound 2.1 Audio
- Static Pedestal Included
- Screen Size: 55" 140cm diagonal
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9; Pixels: Horizontal 1920x Vertical 1080
- Pixel Pitch: 0.480 mm (Hor/RGB trio) x 0.480 mm (Ver)
- Vertical Colors: greater than 7 Billion
- 6,144 equivalent steps of gradation
- Contrast Ratio of 5 Milllion :1
- View Angle: 178 (Horizontal) x178(Vertical)
- Audio: 2x 6W, 1x 10W, 2.1 ch - 3 Speakers: Surround Sound
- Power Supply at 100V-220V; Power: TBA average/ 0.4W in Standby: Eco Mode
|x4 each v1.4
||x3 USB 2.0
|x1 Audio Return
||Audio L/R Out